• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This jw5 thread is for newbies to declare their sexual orientation to pass muster...

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This jw5 thread is for newbies to declare their sexual orientation to pass muster

I'll be signing my execution warrant m'man.

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This jw5 thread is for newbies to declare their sexual orientation to pass muster

Thank you. Now stay on my side of the line. It is heterosexual custom that you don't stand within a foot of my back whereas on the other side jw5 will stand in front of you with his butt touching your crotch!.....LOL

Strange bedfellows with their strange games.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why chump, you cannot wait for us to put you under the Faggot Section is it? Here we go

For Gays........

1) Debonerman

2)

3)

4)

5)

For Heterosexuals

A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Phone your mother now. She is hysterical and in complete disagreement!.....LOL...Yingluck and Lily Neo are political whores.....LOL

Yes lor, these 2 women are political whores while your daughter is not. She is going to let me fuck her big time and in all her holes for free!! Not whore!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You must be a CHC dumbfuck cunt. Try coming down back to reality. Yingluck and Lily Neo are political whores!......LOL

Why chump, what CHC you talking? Kong Hee Fatt Choy fucked your arse before is it? Till you relate people you dislike to CHC.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Then don't mind me. Yingluck and Lily Neo are political whores. I will remind you of that in your future threads and postings assfuck!....LOL

Why chump, you like assfuck is it? Ask the Arabs to give you lah!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why chump, you like assfuck is it? Ask the Arabs to give you lah![/QUO

I never like the idea unlike you homos. I never relented even when your mother screamed for it.....LOL

Tomorrow you daughter will reveal to you how come her chee bye and arse hole becomes so elastic after meeting me for one night.

Or maybe she will tell you on Monday, cause her throat will be very sore too!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Debonerman Ki Siao ah?

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guys, please stop. This is getting annoying.

jw5

Loyal

Scroobal Ki Siao. :wink:

Because Debonerman used to be Scroobal's Strawman Clone. Now Simply Ordinary Clone. :biggrin:

Debonerman Ki Siao ah?

jw5

Loyal

Scroobal

There is a load of Arab cum in your anus. :biggrin:

There is a smear of lipstick on your chin dear......LOL....faggot.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

whahahahahahaha...Dishonesty and No integrity...the 2 pillars of Scroobal character.

whahahahahaha:biggrin: confirm+chop:biggrin:

stay away from sinkies...drink soursop.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

whahahahahahahha:biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Arab joke has gotten stale.

Your personality, likewise. Ohhh mmmmyyyy

Scroobal

There is a load of Arab cum in your anus. :biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

clone talking to each other ..whahahahaha :biggrin: