• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The 7 zappers / cronies / clones

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No issues receiving your zap. Its not about zap and not about points.

You guys gang up against nicks who cannot see your monikers. Not all of them are resilient like GD or Scroobal. That's bullying.

I was pointing out how you chaps loved to zap, and GD was saying it was sad that chaps like you have your lives revolve around the forum.

Now you prove both of us right.

I somehow get this strong feeling that this chump is going to get zapped the 8th time real soon and it will be minus 48 points!

I zap u x 8

Erection2013

Alfrescian
Loyal

You guys gang up against nicks who cannot see your monikers. Not all of them are resilient like GD or Scroobal. That's bullying.

I was pointing out how you chaps loved to zap, and GD was saying it was sad that chaps like you have your lives revolve around the forum.

once again, really Scroobal style. Loves to drag ppl in. Poor GD, kena drag in by you

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frankly speaking if it was really the case that no newbies have been zapped, I won't even have bothered starting all these threads.

When you chaps ganged up to zap GD and Scroobal, that was none of my concern.

Then I saw kohpc and harry getting the same treatment. That was when I had to do something.

Bloody fucking hell. Take on someone your own size.

Bullies are cowards.

well, more on the way. i need to save this forum from gay fuck retarded chee bye kia screwbye from destroying this forum. chon army and alliance to whack screwbye the forum destroyer from destroying this forum. no newbies are zapped for expressing their views. all chee bye kia screwbye redeye see joetys more popular than screwbye. so screwbye launch an attack on joetys. just like he did on ramseth, ak, esad, wendy, raiders.

this forum suppose to be free for all. i urge my alliance to fuck screwbyw the mother fucker to hell. i will personally see that this happen. newbies, other than screwbye clones, feel free to post.

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal

harrych and kohpc are both your f'kin faggot clones, you manipulative yet needy humbug. :wink:

Frankly speaking if it was really the case that no newbies have been zapped, I won't even have bothered starting all these threads.

When you chaps ganged up to zap GD and Scroobal, that was none of my concern.

Then I saw kohpc and harry getting the same treatment. That was when I had to do something.

Bloody fucking hell. Take on someone your own size.

Bullies are cowards.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you think that harry and kohpc are scroobal's clones, that gives people the right to zap them?

Note that it is "think". You have no proof. Unless you have proof, they should not be bullied. And no, they are not my clones either, so you've hit an impasse here.

Scroobal

harrych and kohpc are both your f'kin faggot clones, you manipulative yet needy humbug. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
They are not in moderation, what's the f'kin problem?

Why do you treat this forum, including upping and zapping as if it's life and death?

Just take it with a f'kin pinch of salt you gullible moron. Nobody is dying here, nobody is being prevented from posting, nobody is being chased out from the forum. If there are genuine newbies really being bullied out of the forum, prove it before pretending to be a hero and trying to deceive forummers. :rolleyes:

So you think that harry and kohpc are scroobal's clones, that gives people the right to zap them?

Note that it is "think". You have no proof. Unless you have proof, they should not be bullied. And no, they are not my clones either, so you've hit an impasse here.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Chump, don't play victim when you are the aggressor first who team up with Debonerman against me.

I had no feud with you when you accuse me that "Gotze your new clone? Whole life talk about fucking mother and daughter! ". You convenient overlook the fact the your sex friend Debonerman insulted my mother first in the very same thread #3. http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-Vietnam-to-raise-ducks&p=1979058#post1979058

Quit playing victim, you are the aggressor!

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way in case u all didn't know already, Gotze belongs to penis man, right Hawkeye1819?

MarioGotze is my clone.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since when I play victim???????

I was talking about premium nicks ganging up against non premium nicks.

Gotze not you? Fine. I will hunt that troll down at my leisure.

Chump, don't play victim when you are the aggressor first who team up with Debonerman against me.

I had no feud with you when you accuse me that "Gotze your new clone? Whole life talk about fucking mother and daughter! ". You convenient overlook the fact the your sex friend Debonerman insulted my mother first in the very same thread #3. http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-Vietnam-to-raise-ducks&p=1979058#post1979058

Quit playing victim, you are the aggressor!

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when I play victim???????

I was talking about premium nicks ganging up against non premium nicks.

Gotze not you? Fine. I will hunt that troll down at my leisure.

u need to drink some soursop to hide your identity...whahahahaha :biggrin: