• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got New Rule in SBF... Must Debate Hor...

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am told today that if I cannot Debate, then i am fucked by Scroobal and Cronies and Targeted for destruction.

How huh? Anyone can help me improve my debating skills? :*:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
debate in which language? ....i can teach you how to debate in sign language.

I am told today that if I cannot Debate, then i am fucked by Scroobal and Cronies and Targeted for destruction.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont scared la....forum got plenty safety features...especially if you pay protection money to gangster BosSam.

nabeizzzz... pay that Pimp for fuck... that gongcheebyekia loves to see fight so can increase traffic...i create traffic can liaozzz :biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I offer help to improve your debating skill, you interested???:o

Ha..ha...:biggrin: