• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got New Rule in SBF... Must Debate Hor...

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah...all the ingrish so power one..my ingrish are bad and i is no good in england one ah..how ah?

jw5

Loyal
You need to go to Oxford on a police scholarship, ....................... like Scroobal. :wink:

wah...all the ingrish so power one..my ingrish are bad and i is no good in england one ah..how ah?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm not interested in debates about clones, cliques, newbies and how they are zapped into moderation. getting zapped and flamed online is like shitting in the morning. it's part of weblife and you can't stop what cums with the territory. i'm more interested in presenting facts in the defense of the pap. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I will upz your points if you can find out why PAP and/or the civil service let such a talent like Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng slip from their grasp.

That is a big knock on the PAP's ability to retain talent imho. I say retain because he was after all, a police scholar and a member of the police force for a few years. Now seems to be either very bitter, or pretending to be bitter.

PS: I'm serious. Please find out the story. :wink:

i'm not interested in debates about clones, cliques, newbies and how they are zapped into moderation. getting zapped and flamed online is like shitting in the morning. it's part of weblife and you can't stop what cums with the territory. i'm more interested in presenting facts in the defense of the pap. :biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to go to Oxford on a police scholarship, ....................... like Scroobal. :wink:

aiyah...study so much like him but no integrity and honesty...what is the use...die oredi also kena burn in hell..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will upz your points if you can find out why PAP and/or the civil service let such a talent like Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng slip from their grasp.

That is a big knock on the PAP's ability to retain talent imho. I say retain because he was after all, a police scholar and a member of the police force for a few years. Now seems to be either very bitter, or pretending to be bitter.

PS: I'm serious. Please find out the story. :wink:

not bad lah. can land on board as independent director in a couple of company boards that are partially financed by temasick. the director fees and perks pay more than staying with the civil service. plus so much free time to go online and post with so many monikers from night to day to night. using company time and resources. and paid trips to dubai and other 5-star destinations in europe, oz, and u.s. can even get humped by arabs on private jet in mile-high ecstasy. no wonder he got brainwashed by his arab lovers and handlers about the alleged evils of israel and the jews. it's a life of luxury now, partially paid by temasick. why would the hebitch want to go back to the civil service? i wouldn't if i'm shim. but i'll be more careful about not biting the hand that feeds me. :cool:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I'm asking you why he left then and seems so bitter (or pretending to be bitter) now. Not why he didn't go back. :biggrin:

It appears that you understand why I use the carefully chosen terms "manipulative yet needy humbug". :wink:

not bad lah. can land on board as independent director in a couple of company boards that are partially financed by temasick. the director fees and perks pay more than staying with the civil service. plus so much free time to go online and post with so many monikers from night to day to night. using company time and resources. and paid trips to dubai and other 5-star destinations in europe, oz, and u.s. can even get humped by arabs on private jet in mile-high ecstasy. no wonder he got brainwashed by his arab lovers and handlers about the alleged evils of israel and the jews. it's a life of luxury now, partially paid by temasick. why would the hebitch want to go back to the civil service? :cool:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
dishonesty and no integrity....the hallmark of a fallen SBF member... sad day indeed for scroobal..

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Scroobal aka Debonerman

2. You never learned how to stop over-compensating. That's how your identity got exposed. :wink:

jw5 you fucking faggot dick in the arse lover. Why are you ignoring me.....I'm hurt!...........lol.........fucking faggot!......lol

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm asking you why he left then and seems so bitter (or pretending to be bitter) now. Not why he didn't go back. :biggrin:

It appears that you understand why I use the carefully chosen terms "manipulative yet needy humbug". :wink:

ok, you need to chill out too. since i am al gore, i invented the internet :p and have been around the universe since the big bang, i like this flame war to stop between feuding parties. it's what caused the great schism. in sf at the advent of the internet of things, shit like this started on the get go. i was there when the progenitors created arpanet, university exchanges, and news groups. shit happened, and we found feuding parties from research labs in the dod, universities, and user base of the first internet at each others' throats. it was a good thing when egos clashed and fights became heated. more discoveries and inventions were the results. and each theory got thoroughly tested and debated through the baptism of fire. but ultimately, the annoying noise drowned the clear signals, and we had to create networks within networks to stay clear of the warfare and trash talking. virtual private networks, tunnels, intranet, encryption, and ipsec were born. please don't be that annoying bunch of users who destroyed the first internet. we can live and learn. :o