• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unhappy?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received this in my email this morning. Thought I'd post and share it here:

Cheers!

What I always suspected but now I know!!!

Unhappy???

They're not happy in Gaza ...
They're not happy in Egypt ...
They're not happy in Libya ...
They're not happy in Morocco ...
They're not happy in Iran ...
They're not happy in Iraq ...
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ...
They're not happy in Syria ...
They're not happy in Lebanon ...

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY ?

They're happy in Australia ...
They're happy in Canada ...
They're happy in England ...
They're happy in France ...
They're happy in Italy ...
They're happy in Germany ...
They're happy in Sweden ...
They're happy in the USA ...
They're happy in Norway ...
They're happy in Holland ...
They're happy in Denmark ...

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
And unhappy in every country that is !

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME ?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN -
They want to change those countries to be like,
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY !

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How damn dumb can you get ?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim
Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother-in-law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
- Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better" ???

Well No Shit Sherlock !...
It's not like it could get much worse !

Rasczak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry be happy

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d-diB65scQU?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are western countries really happy?

if the average age of homeless in US of America is only 14yo, I cannot see how happy can Americans be.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose in most societies, there will be a mix of happy and unhappy people. Happy people will be unhappy sometimes, and unhappy people will be happy, sometimes. Depends on the outcome and events of the day. Example, I may have a shitty day at work, dispute with customers, bad service from vendors and so on will make my day suck, but at the end of the day, I go home, get myself a cold beer, turn on the TV to relax, the dog comes to snuggle up, and I feel better. We have a way out. But in societies where they do not have a channel to vent their frustrations, unwind, and have to swallow a bitter pill everyday, it sucks. And the only way they can vent their frustration is through violence. That really sucks. In most western countries, people (even poor ones) can find relief from smoking pot. Most even enjoy it.

Cheers!

are western countries really happy?.....................

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That really sucks. In most western countries, people (even poor ones) can find relief from smoking pot. Most even enjoy it.

Cheers!

smoking pot to find relief...... score of americans killed by illegal weed growers on federal lands when they stumbled onto the weed field. isn't it a bit tragic ppl get killed because another person want to smoke weed?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weed is natural and organic. It only becomes dangerous when the law makes it illegal, then the underworld elements get involved in the game and kill to protect their profits. Another case where it was unsafe was when the FBI sprayed Paraquat on the pot plants to destroy them, contaminating the plant with poison. The US government has realized the war against marijuana was futile and expensive and has changed its stance. The rest of the world will sooner or later follow its lead. They're just figuring how to tax the weed which grows rather easily.

Cheers!

smoking pot to find relief...... score of americans killed by illegal weed growers on federal lands when they stumbled onto the weed field. isn't it a bit tragic ppl get killed because another person want to smoke weed?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a stupid mail.......only white countries are happy?why not just paint the broad picture and say every single asian,african,eastern european countries are unhappy too?especially china?

and those stupid stereotypical cliche reasons my god,no christmas?no football(american),no hotdogs,no camel shit?

last i heard lots of americans are pretty fucking unhappy too,thats why they are shooting each other,hooked on prescription drugs and medication and stuffing their faces with tons of junk food (1/3 of americans are fat whales with camel toes the size of missisipi river)

bro u really let that american propaganda fuck up ur mind.u need to divert this jehova witness christian association bullshyt into ur junkmail folder.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not compose it, I only received it in my mail. It was obviously meant for an American or anti-Islam audience. In any case, most case of "unhappy" people may emigrate to USA. Where would unhappy Yanks emigrate to? Mars?

Cheers!

what a stupid mail.......only white countries are happy?why not just paint the broad picture and say every single asian,african,eastern european countries are unhappy too?especially china?

and those stupid stereotypical cliche reasons my god,no christmas?no football(american),no hotdogs,no camel shit?

last i heard lots of americans are pretty fucking unhappy too,thats why they are shooting each other,hooked on prescription drugs and medication and stuffing their faces with tons of junk food (1/3 of americans are fat whales with camel toes the size of missisipi river)

bro u really let that american propaganda fuck up ur mind.u need to divert this jehova witness christian association bullshyt into ur junkmail folder.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not compose it, I only received it in my mail. It was obviously meant for an American or anti-Islam audience. In any case, most case of "unhappy" people may emigrate to USA. Where would unhappy Yanks emigrate to? Mars?

Cheers!

pls dont insult americans,this is obviously meant for retards or fox news audience.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi mr clone...

i think it's better to throw the extremists into isolated cell and make them watch mat yoyo every hour and daily basis, rewind and replay, rewind and replay until he can sense the happiness derived from the show...

i think mine is a brilliant idea...:rolleyes:

excellent post. life is full of ironies :o

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unhappiness, people who are happier, there is net happiness. No such thing as total happiness, don't believe in it!

Since happy people would vote for the current government, Singapore is obviously a paradise. If immigrants could vote, it is easily much happier than the polls would suggest. Nevermind the unemployed, the discriminated, the disenfranchised if the government can collect more taxes, facilitate more profits and provide job opportunities for countless migrants from all over the world. Net happiness is more lofty, more worthy goal than JUSTICE.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the migrants were truly happy would they go on strike or riot?no!!!!net happiness is only an illusion my friend. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. all of it as artificial as singapore itself.....migrants serve only to manipulate the numbers and statistics.

Unhappiness, people who are happier, there is net happiness. No such thing as total happiness, don't believe in it!

Since happy people would vote for the current government, Singapore is obviously a paradise. If immigrants could vote, it is easily much happier than the polls would suggest. Nevermind the unemployed, the discriminated, the disenfranchised if the government can collect more taxes, facilitate more profits and provide job opportunities for countless migrants from all over the world. Net happiness is more lofty, more worthy goal than JUSTICE.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weed is natural and organic. It only becomes dangerous when the law makes it illegal, then the underworld elements get involved in the game and kill to protect their profits. Another case where it was unsafe was when the FBI sprayed Paraquat on the pot plants to destroy them, contaminating the plant with poison. The US government has realized the war against marijuana was futile and expensive and has changed its stance. The rest of the world will sooner or later follow its lead. They're just figuring how to tax the weed which grows rather easily.

It's illegal because it has medicinal properties, and the pharmaceutical companies are threatened by it.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the migrants were truly happy would they go on strike or riot?no!!!!net happiness is only an illusion my friend. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. all of it as artificial as singapore itself.....migrants serve only to manipulate the numbers and statistics.

It is not proven that the rioters were unhappy. It was suggested there were drunk instead. But that is besides the point. What is most important is the PAP has created more happy people than unhappy ones. On that count, they have succeeded marvelously.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not proven that the rioters were unhappy. It was suggested there were drunk instead. But that is besides the point. What is most important is the PAP has created more happy people than unhappy ones. On that count, they have succeeded marvelously.

iv worked my fair share of shitty ass min wage jobs and i can tell u these migrants are every bit as unhappy and miserable,they are the ones that clean up after society,that keeps the most basic cogs of society turning,that do the backbreaking hard labour work to set things up.the hours are long and the wages are shit....but they work harder and slave harder than sinkies because they are afraid of being sent back home....thats the only motivator they have-fear.in singapore their lives only revolve around work.i have a pinoy captain(in a fnb establishment)mutter to me in plain brutal honesty the look of exhaustion in his eyes of a prisoner resigned to his fate "i hate this job".its a world of shit down there and nobody knows.singapore is not built on magic....it is pain and suffering.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
iv worked my fair share of shitty ass min wage jobs and i can tell u these migrants are every bit as unhappy and miserable,they are the ones that clean up after society,that keeps the most basic cogs of society turning,that do the backbreaking hard labour work to set things up.the hours are long and the wages are shit....but they work harder and slave harder than sinkies because they are afraid of being sent back home....thats the only motivator they have-fear.i have a pinoy captain(in a fnb establishment)mutter to me in plain brutal honesty the look of exhaustion in his eyes of a prisoner resigned to his fate "i hate this job".its a world of shit down there and nobody knows.singapore is not built on magic....it is pain and suffering.

Great monuments are built upon the tears of mankind. Think of our future generation of children and grandchildren happily remarking on the wonder that is Singapore. If you throw the timeline further and further into the future, there will always be more happy people than unhappy ones, so what the government has done is always right.

Net happiness, it is all that matters. Total happiness? Don't believe in it!