• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Using zapping to intimidate non-premium nicks

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are useless outside this forum. Even you generously donate all your bullets to this heshe, they will be gone soon. No end to begging life.

If one feels that points are important in this forum, I dont know what to say. Same for premium nicks. Cant imagine their lifestyle if this forum is their fulcrum in life. Pitiful.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one feels that points are important in this forum, I dont know what to say. Same for premium nicks. Cant imagine their lifestyle if this forum is their fulcrum in life. Pitiful.

you must see what kind of leaders we have in singapore and in PAP.points,status and title is everything.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a correction. The Bangkok pimp was the one who got caught red-handed lying. Yingyang let the cat out of the bag.

3. Joetys is known to be generous and helpful person, both online and in real life, so big mystery as to why he would allow himself to associate with such characters.

4. When I remembered yinyang was caught red handed lying about Poisedon in order to cover for joetys, the pieces started to fall in place in my mind.

5.s.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its nothing to do with how resilient you are. PAP also knows that some like you are resilient but most are not. In the past the same lot have been intimidating new members and having fun. If I say I am not intimidated and see the bullying going on especially those who are contributing genuinely and do nothing, I am no different to those who carry out the bullying.

If shiok sender with no harm to others I say go for it as well.

Intimidate? I dont feel it at all. If someone's life revolves round this forum and shiok sendiri, why deprive him that? Many bros in this forum arent stupid.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people would not stoop so low and beg Admin for help. Reminds me of grassroots leaders hoping to get a lift where there is not merit.

I was lucky to be part of the bunch that joined when there was no points and therefore no bullying. When bullying began with paying members with Walt Howe, this forum left Delphi. Sadly people like the Bangkong Pimp has bought points that helps fuels his gang.

I have only 1 nick, kana zap close to 1000 points and 3 times into moderation...

So long you did not violate any rules set by the boss here... He will step in to do justice... So long you remember to shout for help... These bully cannot do anything to you...

The rep points here is not important... It cannot change NTUC vouchers...:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most people would not stoop so low and beg Admin for help. Reminds me of grassroots leaders hoping to get a lift where there is not merit.

I was lucky to be part of the bunch that joined when there was no points and therefore no bullying. When bullying began with paying members with Walt Howe, this forum left Delphi. Sadly people like the Bangkong Pimp has bought points that helps fuels his gang.

why do you treat life so seriously on online forums? why are you behaving like an innocent kid, as if everybody cannot lie to you or play poker faces with you? you are taking life too seriously on these forums, miss hawkeye crybaby, and it's best for your mental and rectal health to chill out. take it easy. this is not real life. this is just a forum. never believe anything that's posted online. i don't even exist. and yet i'm in 6.9 cuntries posting from 69 ip addresses on 696 devices all at the same time. relax, or your arab lover will not be happy. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I am too busy with many things to bother what goes on here.

My retiree friends from SPF majority up lorry in their 60s. Worrying. I am making the best use of my time left. Going RWS, HFJs, KTVs etc takes up most of my time.

Colonel Saunders started the KFC franchise at age 65.........

But I know what you mean, I'm also enjoying myself regularly with happy endings massages and romancing women taxi drivers and also having happy endings with friends with benefits, that include divorcees, single moms, clinic assistants, nurses, sophomores and home team policewomen.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do you treat life so seriously on online forums? why are you behaving like an innocent kid, as if everybody cannot lie to you or play poker faces with you? you are taking life too seriously on these forums, miss hawkeye crybaby, and it's best for your mental and rectal health to chill out. take it easy. this is not real life. this is just a forum. never believe anything that's posted online. i don't even exist. and yet i'm in 6.9 cuntries posting from 69 ip addresses on 696 devices all at the same time. relax, or your arab lover will not be happy. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Looking for Erotica69?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since when I said you need to beg for help??? Shout and beg are difference right? If the admin refuse to help, just stop coming here... It is so difficult to leave this forum??? Unless you have an agenda here...:eek:

Like i said it before, if I cannot post normally in this forum... I will go off and be a reader for this forum if i find it still funny and entertaining...:biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who are unaware of what's going on:

1. Bunch of zappers who are friendly with joetys have been going around zapping.

2. Non premium nicks like GD, Scroobal, debonerman, harry, and others, targeted.

3. Joetys is known to be generous and helpful person, both online and in real life, so big mystery as to why he would allow himself to associate with such characters.

4. When I remembered yinyang was caught red handed lying about Poisedon in order to cover for joetys, the pieces started to fall in place in my mind.

5. I did not believe Scroobal initially about his posts about the "Bangkok pimp" but now I think has some merit. Essentially, loyalties have been bought and his cronies will be tight-lipped.

6. Newbies left wondering why they have been bullied as they can't see who did it and so can't connect the dots.

7. Using zapping to intimidate non premium nicks is really cheapskate. Grow some balls.

lianbeng also kana zapped many times liao! :(

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got zapped the worst...please see my poor points....its like owing money to ah long till cannot pay forever.