• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Using zapping to intimidate non-premium nicks

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah...for Yingge ... better suck balls lah.. low caste type not elite...spelling also fail.debate ki lan ah! :biggrin:

CCB... See me kana insult never help and still 落井下石... I thought Sam always help me...:biggrin:

Ops... Difference SAM... There are lots of Sam here...:o

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB... See me kana insult never help and still 落井下石... I thought Sam always help me...:biggrin:

Ops... Difference SAM... There are lots of Sam here...:o

u epic fail in debating..ah scroo will downgrade your membership here...watch your ass :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
have you ever seen me asking for points? please prove it otherwise i will engage SC Scroobal to sue you :biggrin:

Knn little bit thing only want to sue. Just asking only I thought you are that clone who retire after 1,000. Say sorry to you can?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way are you looking for 1,000 points to retire your nick? Please let us know.

I got too much points today... A little over joy... Scare my heart cannot tahan... Can help to zap a bit off??? Not to moderation hor...:biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got too much points today... A little over joy... Scare my heart cannot tahan... Can help to zap a bit off??? Not to moderation hor...:biggrin:

the Bangkok Pimp will fucked your ass until it split into a few pieces..dun try :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam will not let these bullies prevail.

For those who are unaware of what's going on:

1. Bunch of zappers who are friendly with joetys have been going around zapping.

2. Non premium nicks like GD, Scroobal, debonerman, harry, and others, targeted.

3. Joetys is known to be generous and helpful person, both online and in real life, so big mystery as to why he would allow himself to associate with such characters.

4. When I remembered yinyang was caught red handed lying about Poisedon in order to cover for joetys, the pieces started to fall in place in my mind.

5. I did not believe Scroobal initially about his posts about the "Bangkok pimp" but now I think has some merit. Essentially, loyalties have been bought and his cronies will be tight-lipped.

6. Newbies left wondering why they have been bullied as they can't see who did it and so can't connect the dots.

7. Using zapping to intimidate non premium nicks is really cheapskate. Grow some balls.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I needs it, can I asks from you? :biggrin:

Can only 3 points... This is the max currently I have... I do not know how to talk to myself...:biggrin:

Up someone today liao... Will try up you next week... PAP IB do not work on weekend...:eek: