• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The story of what pap really did to our cpf in 15 slides

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]THE STORY OF WHAT PAP REALLY DID TO OUR CPF IN 15 SLIDES[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
20 Aug 2014 - 5:38pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Read what the PAP really did to our CPF in 15 slides. You can read the full article with the references here.

Come down to the #ReturnOurCPF protest this Saturday at 4pm at Hong Lim Park. You can join the Facebook event page here
Roy Ngerng
*The writer blogs at http://thehearttruths.com/

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great job in exposing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the cheats
Wishing you all the best. May the Force be with YOU

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The internal workings of CPF are not important at all. What is important is that CPF provides ready cash flow to invest so that you can fund your retirement.

Without the CPF scheme, I would be at least a million dollars poorer than I am today.

I couldn't care less where the money goes. I don't give a shit how it's used. As long as it helps make me rich, I endorse the scheme 100%.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All these happens because through the years, sinkies got no balls to protest.

Better learn from mistake and start protesting.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All these happens because through the years, sinkies got no balls to protest.

Better learn from mistake and start protesting.

There is nothing to protest about. CPF is excellent and 99.9% of Singaporeans are very happy with the scheme.

The only twits that aren't appreciative are the 200 odd characters that show up at Hong Lim once in a while.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is important is that the fucking PAPs are cheating and screwing all of you.
Time to rise up and kill everyone motherfuckers of those PAPs
Treat them like Ebola and smallpox virus

KILL THEM ALL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It clearly shows that the PAP Is causing the price increase of your housing and lowering your disposable income.

And dumbfucked sinkies vote for such a govt.

Luckily I stay away from sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you protest, all the truth are revealed.. In other words, when you got balls, the truth will be shown.

Only ball-less sinkie fucks live in darkness.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im sorry its a natural trait born characteristic of sinkies,when they look at the voting slip on election day,immediately all the feelings and emotions of ballessness,fear,humjiness,boh lampar and worries bubble to the top and their hands start shaking and palm sweating and they tick the box next to PAP.afterwards they feel a deep sense of guilt and shame and go eat a bowl of hagendaaz then look at their $250 GST voucher and their cpf balance and tell themselves its all worth it.

u can prescribe powerful medication for schizophrenia and manic depression but u can never cure sinkie's balless syndrome.

It clearly shows that the PAP Is causing the price increase of your housing and lowering your disposable income.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you protest, all the truth are revealed.. In other words, when you got balls, the truth will be shown.

Only ball-less sinkie fucks live in darkness.

why dont u go back to putrajaya,kuala lumpur and protest u goddam smeelly stinky jiu hu kia!!!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking PAP screwing the daylights out of you and stealing whatever future you have for yourself and your family

HANG ALL THOSE PAPs AND SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read till the 80s on LCY and stopped. The details appeared to be derived by logical deduction. But things don't always happen that way. What was written doesn't match what LCY had said openly and was published, which I think got him into some problem.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
im sorry its a natural trait born characteristic of sinkies,when they look at the voting slip on election day,immediately all the feelings and emotions of ballessness,fear,humjiness,boh lampar and worries bubble to the top and their hands start shaking and palm sweating and they tick the box next to PAP.afterwards they feel a deep sense of guilt and shame and go eat a bowl of hagendaaz then look at their $250 GST voucher and their cpf balance and tell themselves its all worth it.

u can prescribe powerful medication for schizophrenia and manic depression but u can never cure sinkie's balless syndrome.

Only PAP ib will post things like Sinkies complain so much has and still vote for PAP in the end..

Which caveman era are you from? This dumbfucked stunt don't work anymore.