• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

jw5

Loyal
I meeting bhoven for lunch tomorrow. :wink:

Bytheway, eight years ago, you were not supposed to be in this forum yet. Read your first ever post again.

ROTFL ......................................... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
My guess on the culprit is Ah Meng. :biggrin:

You don't like bhoven's insider info? :wink:

wow, u kenna zap till jialet jialet leh.

I remember him at the old forum.ask him to come back leh.this forum is quite safe for him to share more insider info.

jw5

Loyal
Okok, maybe it's not you and it's Samy Leong, got fed up of his "character flaws". :wink:

aiyoh...me just arrived from bkk hor..dun anyhow say leh...must be leongsam lah...

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. I will add to your points too. :wink:

2. I am still waiting for Forvendet to post, since you also claimed that he wasn't Ramseth's clone. Unlike Scroobal, who readily agreed then, but had to add a "couple of points". :biggrin:

please let him know i will add to his points. and yours too. my lunch date with you is still on before year end. geylang will be appropriate. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please let him know i will add to his points. and yours too. my lunch date with you is still on before year end. geylang will be appropriate. :wink:

No worries. What do you want to see? Gambling dens? Fuckshops? We can have the famous beef horfun for dinner/supper after ktv or hfj. Your choice.