• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. I will add to your points too. :wink:

2. I am still waiting for Forvendet to post, since you also claimed that he wasn't Ramseth's clone. Unlike Scroobal, who readily agreed then, but had to add a "couple of points". :biggrin:

i had to help ramseth with forvendet as you were closing in on him, and i didn't wish to see him busted for all to see. let him r.i.p. :o

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. I can recommend a place for GoldenDragon and eatshitndie to "makan" lunch which sells

2. Couscous. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i had to help ramseth with forvendet as you were closing in on him, and i didn't wish to see him busted for all to see. let him r.i.p. :o

Yep, regretted not patching up with Ramseth before he R.I.P'ed. We had our differences but have to admit he was a very interesting chap in real life. Either you hated him like hell or loved him like hell.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Couple of Points:

1. I cannot up your points leh.

2. My army like all si liao liao. The Owner seems to have reclaimed back the troops. :*:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Its only 30 points...tmrw when i get my master clone passwords... u can expect 6x 30 points zap from me :biggrin:
whahahahahahaha...u started it...i didnt...good luck...i suggest u get your clones to up you first cos will fall below 5k in points.
:biggrin:

LAZIO

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its only 30 points...tmrw when i get my master clone passwords... u can expect 6x 30 points zap from me :biggrin:
whahahahahahaha...u started it...i didnt...good luck...i suggest u get your clones to up you first cos will fall below 5k in points.
:biggrin:

Ok now then i saw this post. :biggrin: