• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

jw5

Loyal
GoldenDragon is not supposed to know cheapjustice. :rolleyes:

If you can be bothered, go and read GoldenDragon's first ever post in SBF in 2010. Click on his nickname and click on threads started. Do it if you have enough humility and time. If not, then continue to be fooled. :wink:

There is one paragraph in there that had me ROTFL. :biggrin:

hope he remembers cheapjustice, blond, long hair, but with cauliflower dick. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you can be bothered, go and read GoldenDragon's first ever post in SBF in 2010. Click on his nickname and click on threads started. Do it if you have enough humility and time. If not, then continue to be fooled. :wink:

no, loaded888 should know who is cheapjustice and who is ahbengsong. gd is relatively new to the sbf community. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
Just read his first ever post - Oct 2010. There is one paragraph in there which will get you ROTFL too. Unless you are too howlian to realise your (and our) mistake of course. :o:biggrin:

no, loaded888 should know who is cheapjustice and who is ahbengsong. gd is relatively new to the sbf community. :cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....t-Boasting-of-Their-Raids&p=591522#post591522

I used to operate a KTV until sometime last year when I decided enough was enough. As most niteclubbers are fully aware, all niteclubs in S'pore commit offences when they open their doors for business. There are no legal hostesses anymore. Not even in Lido Palace, Dynasty or TianAnMen.

Long, long time ago, we had locals and M'sians working as hostesses. About 10 years ago, the proliferation of PRC women led to M'sians heading home northwards and S'porean hostesses just vanished to their homes. The Viets, PRCs, Thais and Filipinos took centre stage.

Surely the Polce is aware of this change 10 years ago. But they are doing absolutely nothing. All they do and do and do and as reported in the press, is the continued raids and raids against niteclubs. Are these raids even needed in the first place? Perhaps. But let's not waste precious manpower and time concentrating on these niteclubs.

Have they considered issuing work permits to these niteclubs to hire PRC hostesses? For 1000 sq ft, 10 hostesses. For every extra 1000sq ft, 10 more hostesses. It's win-win for all. The government gets money from levies imposed, the niteclubs dont commit offences, less raids and resources needed so the cops can have better things to do like concentrating on other key matters.

In my past conversations with fellow niteclub owners, some of us felt that the reason behind not issuing work permits to these PRCs could be political. The Chinese authorities and its embassy in S'pore might get offended and we all know S'pore cannot afford to offend China. That's the reality. We are a small island, city-state.

However, about 2 years ago, PRC women were recruited for work in the brothels in Geylang. Meaning, they are now officially recognised as sex workers. They took over the role once filled by M'sian women.

If we can have sex workers recognised in Geylang why cant we issue work permits to hostesses from China like we do for Filipina maids, singers from China, construction workers from India, Thailand and Bangladesh?

Another issue that dominated our discussion was the targets for police raids. They suka suka raid all over but they are not known to be agressive against Lido Palace. Why? Is it because top civil servants, police officers and leading local businessmen patronize Lido? Is that fair? Billionaire Peter LIm is a regular. I rest my case.

From my source, even Dennis Foo is considered an untouchable! We concluded it was because of his connections or his bosses' connections.
Also excluded is Johnny Quek of Dynasty. Why? Ex-mata. Connections again?

My point is, with better initiatives and policies, the police need not waste time and effort in trying to solve or suppress problems that they themselves created or chose not to confront.

Either issue the work permits for these hostesses from China or bar all PRC women under the age of 30 from entering S'pore. In the case of the latter, all the niteclub problems can be solved. Coz they will have to close down without the PRCs.

Scroobal, what say you? Must admit I am very impressed with your knowledge on a wide range of matters. Not only your knowledge but the accuracy of it all. Truly impressive.

I enjoyed reading your comments on ex-CP Khoo Boon Hui and the current CP, Ng Joo Hee. If I may add, if the ex-CP was that great, Wong Kan Seng would have handed him the 2PS post. Not a Senior DS post which is a slap on Khoo's face and backside. It simply means Khoo at age 56 is not equal to Leo Yip at 42 or 43 yrs old. Or, Khoo is only slightly better than Aubeck Kam when the latter was in his mid or late 30s.

Ng Joo Hee? Well, he became CP by default. Really shocked everybody. Eric Tan, CPIB director would have been a far better choice.

:confused:

jw5

Loyal
ROTFL .............................................. :biggrin:

Bytheway, there is one forummer who may know Scroobal in real life. His nickname is bhoven.

Nobody else seems to know him, perhaps because he has never done a single useful thing for the ordinary singaporean public. :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice to read GD's post again.

Don't see anything wrong with it. Clearly Scroobal also has much knowledge on the subject and I recall the exchange of ideas and information was very enlightening to those on the outside, like myself.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PeasantJUDGE was a no-holes barred forummer. Sharp and quick witted. WP supporter too but more on the neutral stand rather than hardcore partisan, if I recall.

He could singlehandedly take on a bunch of bullshitters and make them weep. I recall he was hated so much by a bunch of WP haters that they made pictures of dogs in kennels and compared him to such.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice to read GD's post again.

Don't see anything wrong with it. Clearly Scroobal also has much knowledge on the subject and I recall the exchange of ideas and information was very enlightening to those on the outside, like myself.

yes, there's a wealth of back alley info here on sg if one sifts through the murkiness to find the marble. it's a very relevant site for sinkies to be more aware of what's going on around them and how lucky they are, not just in sg but around the region and the world in comparison and in contrast. for example, i was also loaded888 years ago in sg but lost my loadedness to a tiong bu. if not for the cpf minimum sum, i would have been utterly broke. thanks to cpf and the pap in particular for keeping me afloat as i was contemplating joining the deceased members of the bedok reservoir orgy of suiciders (bros). pap is the best! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Next time if any of you spot bhoven's nickname, give him a shout. He doesn't log in or post often.

That link was my contribution to the discovery of Scroobal's identity, since Scroobal is strangely obsessed with former and current police officers, despite having left the civil service so long ago. Same goes for lawyers, despite the fact he never practised law and howlian only. :biggrin:

ThickFaceBlackHeart was tracked down by his "former civil activist acquaintances", who know him in real life. Once ThickFaceBlackHeart was tracked down, so was Scroobal. :(:wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time if any of you spot bhoven's nickname, give him a shout. He doesn't log in or post often.

That link was my contribution to the discovery of Scroobal's identity, since Scroobal is strangely obsessed with former and current police officers, despite having left the civil service so long ago. Same goes for lawyers, despite the fact he never practised law and howlian only. :biggrin:

ThickFaceBlackHeart was tracked down by his "former civil activist acquaintances", who know him in real life. Once ThickFaceBlackHeart was tracked down, so was Scroobal. :(:wink:

oi, don't chimpo lah. i'm also jack of all trades, pretending to know everything from astrophysics to zebra crossings. only a few know my main specialty, which has nothing to do with shit. sbf is great for the art of showmanship and howlianess. otherwise, life is boring, dreadful, and depressing due to poverty and the low incomes we make. we need a place to vent and imagine, like day-dreaming about being as successful as sam, joe, and merl. and of course, equalisation. he owns the entire stable of horses in sg and yet spends more time with his piranhas. without these dreams, i'm just a lowly coolie sharing a room with tfbh and drifter in bedok, and shagging the $400k landlady to pay rent. please let me have a podium where i can shit a ton of dreams and gems. thank you. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
SBF is your podium for your expertise in shit in all its forms. Thank you. :wink:

oi, don't chimpo lah. i'm also jack of all trades, pretending to know everything from astrophysics to zebra crossings. only a few know my main specialty, which has nothing to do with shit. sbf is great for the art of showmanship and howlianess. otherwise, life is boring, dreadful, and depressing due to poverty and the low incomes we make. we need a place to vent and imagine, like day-dreaming about being as successful as sam, joe, and merl. and of course, equalisation. he owns the entire stable of horses in sg and yet spends more time with his piranhas. without these dreams, i'm just a lowly coolie sharing a room with tfbh and drifter in bedok, and shagging the $400k landlady to pay rent. please let me have a podium where i can shit a ton of dreams and gems. thank you. :wink: