• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Han Hui Hui seeking for money!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Han Hui Hui seeking money for Roy Ngerng... She is his pimp ah? LOL

10288744_707157552654885_1354076410409925023_n.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least she bother asking right, LHL got ask when he take our CPF and let his wife use it to invest?

That would not have been so bad as if NOT asking before taking.

Or not returning after taking.

He got his father, 'uncle' or whatever cronies you could fathom.

DENYING that they ever took the moooooney! LoL

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would not have been so bad as if NOT asking before taking.

Or not returning after taking.

He got his father, 'uncle' or whatever cronies you could fathom.

DENYING that they ever took the moooooney! LoL

The PAPs and LKY stolen hundreds of billions from Singaporeans
Why not you talk about that?

Or they are your pay masters and do not wish you to say a word of the billions they stolen?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
This small girl who recently turned citizen

Why is she SO FIERCE?

What happened to her to make her like that?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This small girl who recently turned citizen

Why is she SO FIERCE?

What happened to her to make her like that?

She managed to find her BALLS somewhere within her, after the Papies tried to screw her for just ONE time.

But surprising is, after hundreds if not thousands of screws, Sinkie are still finding it hard to know ..

WHERE THEY HAVE MISPLACED THEIR BALLS! LoL

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was scared shitless when she got sued first. Then become yaya when they dropped the lawsuit. Those fucktard private education institutions really screwed up.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone think this han hui hui bitch is annoying and child like?i think tin pei ling is more of a politician than her and that is saying alot.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone think this han hui hui bitch is annoying and child like?i think tin pei ling is more of a politician than her and that is saying alot.

Do you really not know the difference between a politician and an activist, or are you just playing daft? :confused:

Delightful Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hubby and I donated to Roy Ngerng.

I just Roy to know he has our support.

And really, it is not fair of Isollargardo to poke fun at Roy and Huihui in this manner. They are good souls standing up for what they believe in.

If not for Roy and Ah Hui (my hubby pet name for her) your prime minister would not be compelled to make all these changes to your CPF retirement plan funds.