• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Bye pastor trying to convert me at Orchard road

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should be a law where Christians cannot promote their religion in public!!!

Trying to shove me the people-only-get-to-one-chance-to-live-so-they-have-to-act-good-nonsense!!! Full Of BS!!

Everyone already knows there is reincarnation yet this one still so suaku think there is only one life. Lao sai mentality.

Lucky, I promote him with another one of my new age spiritual teachings. Brainwash and mind control him back!!!

Got another boy tried to convert me at Bugis arcade also!! Stupid!!

Why Christians so bo liao? Need to fulfil conversion quota so they can get to heaven? Lan jiao!!

[video=youtube;Uk7biSOzr1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7biSOzr1k[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obviously u look like a sinner.....one look can tell ur one of those unemployed losers PAP bashing Hong Lim Park going sammyboy forum browsing .

Last edited:

SpaceTruckin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From a source....

It's the same with CHC and all other churches...

Think...

If someone is so nice to u, offers to bring your kids to movies, Sentosa, zoo etc.. for free, he or she has a motive...

It's like a pyramid scheme. For every successful gong kias they recruited, they get incentives and chance of promotion up the 'corporate ladder' :biggrin:

Monitor the activities of your children for they are easy targets.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should be a law where Christians cannot promote their religion in public!!!

Trying to shove me the people-only-get-to-one-chance-to-live-so-they-have-to-act-good-nonsense!!! Full Of BS!!

Everyone already knows there is reincarnation yet this one still so suaku think there is only one life. Lao sai mentality.

Lucky, I promote him with another one of my new age spiritual teachings. Brainwash and mind control him back!!!

Why Christians so bo liao? Need to fulfil conversion quota so they can get to heaven? Lan jiao!!

You are the chosen one! God chooses his disciples. Dun run away!!!

Face the truth man! Once you accepted Christ you have a place in heaven already. No quota is required.

The Grace of God is salvation, not a pyramid scheme!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also got Jehovah witness came to my home on the weekends. Weekend no social life no boyfriend so free??

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also got Jehovah witness came to my home on the weekends. Weekend no social life no boyfriend so free??

Yes JWs are annoying. They come to my place weekly to promote their brand to my wife despite knowing that my wife is a church going Christian.

I just told them nicely not to come anymore...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe I will write to TODAY newspaper also. Hope that cheebye editor will not reject.

Hi Timely, write all you want but just admit it lah... you are out to promote reincarnation. Well you are entitled do so just like those Christians. Nothing to stop you or them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;Uk7biSOzr1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7biSOzr1k[/video]

Did you tell him to fuck his god?

These people never approach me because i always give them the what-the-fuck-do-you-want look.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 4 flaws to the theory of reincarnation.

One, who administers the process of reincarnation? To take stock of every single deed in your life and weigh upon some subjective standards is an arduous, impossible task.

Two, what did you do to deserve the bad things you suffer in your first life?

Three, the population of man and animals are ever increasing. Where did the extra souls come from?

Four, why embrace reincarnation when you can be you for eternity than to change identities until a possible identity crisis occurs.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 4 flaws to the theory of reincarnation.

One, who administers the process of reincarnation? To take stock of every single deed in your life and weigh upon some subjective standards is an arduous, impossible task.

Two, what did you do to deserve the bad things you suffer in your first life?

Three, the population of man and animals are ever increasing. Where did the extra souls come from?

Four, why embrace reincarnation when you can be you for eternity than to change identities until a possible identity crisis occurs.

Those are not 4 flaws, those are 4 of your stupid ASSumptions.

The boss of the souls helps them to reincarnate into a new human body.

The soul's deeds are not judged to be good or bad, the soul reincarnates to experience more things.

The souls from the soul realm keep on coming to earth and increases the population.

The soul needs to wipe its past life memories so it can experience new things without interference.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you tell him to fuck his god?

These people never approach me because i always give them the what-the-fuck-do-you-want look.

I told him his religion is outdated, Jesus was an alien, the Bible was edited and full of contradiction. I defeated him so he left me!! Get behind me SATAN!!