• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Potential Political Hot Potato For Lee Hsien Loong

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Businesses are not doing well in Singapore. The pap is unable to create good jobs for Singaporean graduates

Lee Hsien Loong sees a bleak future for Singaporean degree holders.

Too many unemployed and underemployed Singaporean degree holders is a political hot potato for LHL.

Will this happen at the next one or two GE?

Paps already allowed too many foreign PMETs into sinkieland and now local born graduates will soon find it difficult to get jobs in the country. Will paps remove these foreign PMETs and send them packing home? The result of GE2016 will provide the answer.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was a very, very close shave for TT and the pap.

I suspect the pap will do away with Elected President soon

Does the pap have enough stomach to face another Presidential Election? There is a good chance that the pap endorsed candidate may lose his deposit.

You reap what you sow and this is one bad dream for the paps. What if the next President is a non-pap conformist or someone who will challenge the paps for the presidential rights to see every book?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civil Service will increase hiring in 2015 and 2016.

It makes sense only if they hire local born sinkies in the Civil Service but when they hire SPRs as well, how does it help to create jobs for sinkies? Aren't they creating jobs for foreigners too?

So all this recruitment is a farce about giving jobs to sinkies in the Civil Service.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We played semi finals 10 a team, then finals. :biggrin:

Can have a league of 5-a-side, intra-class then inter-class, league champions from each school drawn in for zonal and national level competitions, SG-Pools coming in to open plate :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I wouldn't have bet 10 cents on any of those games. :biggrin:

Can have a league of 5-a-side, intra-class then inter-class, league champions from each school drawn in for zonal and national level competitions, SG-Pools coming in to open plate :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I wouldn't have bet 10 cents on any of those games. :biggrin:

Think big, bro! Perhaps with this method we can find enough talents to fuel our Malaysia Cup Dream first, maybe even World Cup in the year 2030! dua puloh tiga puloh! :eek::eek::eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think big, bro! Perhaps with this method we can find enough talents to fuel our Malaysia Cup Dream first, maybe even World Cup in the year 2030! dua puloh tiga puloh! :eek::eek::eek:

Woody announced the world cup dream in 1998 and SG spent the next 12 years sliding down the FIFA rankings. Meanwhile in other sports FTs are imported to win medals.

jw5

Loyal
My only thoughts and dreams are to vote the pap out. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My only thoughts and dreams are to vote the pap out. :biggrin:

I've been doing my part influencing my friends around me all these years, my family members have been voting for opposition since 88, my vote never once gone to the PAP ever :smile::smile::smile: