• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie points

Neven Subotic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image.php

ok ok we know u are clone of krafty...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No issues with you zapping premium nicks. No issues with myself being zapped too.

But when you do it to non premium nicks like Scroobal, debonerman, GD, and harry, that's really cheapskate.
(since i am the lord and master of the forum i can set the rules for all nicks on whom to zap and whom to up)

If you zap a newbie who is my clone into moderation, trust me I will report straight to Sam.

Corrected for you. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Anybody else has any f'kin points for f'kin Scroobal's f'kin latest clone f'kin harrych? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. No

2. issues.

No issues with you zapping premium nicks. No issues with myself being zapped too.

But when you do it to non premium nicks like Scroobal, debonerman, GD, and harry, that's really cheapskate.

If you zap a newbie into moderation, trust me I will report straight to Sam.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is against forum owners rules. But if you half keling bastard son of an Indian father and Chinese mother is gay, Sam will be alright with it.....LOL

Why chump you not happy with Indians? You gang banged by Indians before, is it?

jw5

Loyal
harrych and kohpc are both Scroobal's f'kin clones. :wink::biggrin:

Sam, can you see this? Me being hit for 188 points just for asking a question by the usual gays I suppose.

Meat in the butt aint my buffet scene so I guess I'll bear with the zaps.

Thats it for me tonight. I see some sistas coming at me foaming at theirs mouths and threatening me with their handbags. Cya around.

F'kin queens and butches in full swing.

I'm none too concerned with these f'kin powderpuffs. What more can they do? Throw their tampons at me?

I presume that you use the word 'male' loosely.

jw5

Loyal
Errr harrych, you only registered in Aug2014, how did you manage to get 188 points in order to be hit 188 points?

Unless you are f'kin Scroobal's clone of course. :wink:

Sam, can you see this? Me being hit for 188 points just for asking a question by the usual gays I suppose.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Newbies start with 200 points these days. Ask Sam.

I was hit with exactly 188 points too, so it must be the same seven nicks who did it.

Errr harrych, you only registered in Aug2014, how did you manage to get 188 points in order to be hit 188 points?

Unless you are f'kin Scroobal's clone of course. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
I never mass zap and never zap into moderation.

If any of your clones ever get one zap with a comment about your hypocrisy, it could be from me. :wink:

Newbies start with 200 points these days. Ask Sam.

I was hit with exactly 188 points too, so it must be the same seven nicks who did it.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To your credit, I believe you don't zap into moderation.

Those 7 nicks however are openly endorsed by AhMeng (who claims to have gained their passwords), who is in turn a friend of both you and joetys. The 3 of you were openly carvotting about zapping GoldenDragon. Does that sound like mature behaviour?

I never mass zap and never zap into moderation.

If any of your clones ever get one zap with a comment about your hypocrisy, it could be from me. :wink:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
To your credit, I believe you don't zap into moderation.

Those 7 nicks however are openly endorsed by AhMeng (who claims to have gained their passwords), who is in turn a friend of both you and joetys. The 3 of you were openly carvotting about zapping GoldenDragon. Does that sound like mature behaviour?

u soumd sibei jealous....wah...people make friends also need scroobal permisision..whahahahaha:biggrin: