• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie points

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...u mean u got 200 points in less than 20 posts?

well...i guess when points come fast...it goes away fast as well... cheers :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal using Clone Debonerman to reply to Clone harrych. :wink:

ROTFL ...................................... :biggrin:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about you adding mine first using all your clones? I will return favor accordingly :biggrin:

well, i am not so free like you. create so many clones for what? got time, i will go to do more investment and earn more money.

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not abiding by the rules. First thing first. You must be friendly towards the Head Gay jw5 in this forum. Hit a couple of shots at scroobal and your account will be flushed with gay given rep points. Just make sure your account settings does not allow PMs cause if you do, you will invited for a drink and chat outside of this forum.

If you choose to allow the forming of a casual relationship with jw5, make sure you wear long pants bound very tightly with a belt and put a small lock on your zippers. LOL.......LOL........LOL

Meat in the butt aint my buffet scene so I guess I'll bear with the zaps.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, i am not so free like you. create so many clones for what? got time, i will go to do more investment and earn more money.

Typical Sinkies. Beg for points but unwilling to return favor. Thats why i always stay away from Sinkies :oIo:

Neven Subotic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal using Clone Debonerman to reply to Clone harrych. :wink:

ROTFL ...................................... :biggrin:

If the reputation system is remove, i 'tok'. It will put some forum gay retard out of business. The job of deleting his clones and rubbish will be easy peasy. I can learn from forummer Maximilian Chua-Heng and choose not to honor my word. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You focus on SIFU's clones and I will focus on Scroobal's clones. :biggrin:

If the reputation system is remove, i 'tok'. It will put some forum gay retard out of business. The job of deleting his clones and rubbish will be easy peasy. I can learn from forummer Maximilian Chua-Heng and choose not to honor my word. :biggrin:

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt Sam can help. He gives the impression of a big "sister." Mankind needs a jab of a future vaccine called "ungayed.".....lOL

Thats it for me tonight. I see some sistas coming at me foaming at theirs mouths and threatening me with their handbags. Cya around.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time create clone be smarter...less than 20 posts get 200 points. if not clone then what? ghost ah? :biggrin:

Morpheus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are u sure there are no clones with 10 points in this forum? :rolleyes::biggrin:

I have hundreds of these meant to remain at 10 points and / or be powerless. :biggrin: