• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone in this forum working in Immigration Dept ? ....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got a fren in HDB....... a true blue sgian
H was PAP s HDB units made so easy n cheap to Pinoys mostly in eastern part! He has inside knowledge of how HDB bent rules for FTs and he is totally pissed off! Stole our jobs & occupy our houses causing price increases plus making our public transport so uncomfortable!!

A*STAR full of 'naturalized' sinkees. Government pays for these foreigners' education at top universities from undergraduate to post-doc. The only conditions are that they have to become naturalized sinkees and serve a 6-year bond.

jw5

Loyal
You haven't received the PMs that he sent thinking that his internet moniker would get respect because he claimed he was from ISD? :wink:

Aiyoh, ISD ...the gestapo of PAP. I thought GD was just a policeman, a mid-level one.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Immigration dunno, but internet moniker GoldenDragon claims he was from ISD. :wink:

I was from Anti Vice (homosexual) section CID. In those halcyon days we used our batons on those caught selling backsides. How pleasurable it must have been nobody could have more inside..oops! I mean insight than you. LOL

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal

Ok, noted. :wink:

I was from Anti Vice (homosexual) section CID. In those halcyon days we used our batons on those caught selling backsides. How pleasurable it must have been nobody could have more inside..oops! I mean insight than you. LOL

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You haven't received the PMs that he sent thinking that his internet moniker would get respect because he claimed he was from ISD? :wink:

Never did receive PM from GD. From forum, impression he gave was that he was a mid-level cop who loves women. If GD is ISD, I must keep my distance then ...cannot trust gestapo. Once a gestapo, always a gestapo.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have only heard part of it.

Wait till you hear the number of Ah Neh that made it to the East as well.

Well the some bros here already know some condo in the East are practically filled with them!

More good years! LoL

infestation of black ants n roaches

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got a fren in HDB....... a true blue sgian
H was PAP s HDB units made so easy n cheap to Pinoys mostly in eastern part! He has inside knowledge of how HDB bent rules for FTs and he is totally pissed off! Stole our jobs & occupy our houses causing price increases plus making our public transport so uncomfortable!!

If we don't vote PAPAYA out by 2016 we are doom!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In all, 20,693 people became Singaporeans last year, Prime Minister's Office Minister Grace Fu revealed yesterday in Parliament."

Good God ! Without including the new PRs and other migrants, already 20 over thousand a year !:mad:

This is infuriating to say the least !:mad:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
No thanks to Phailip...

This guy idea is not wholly wholesome for us..

I think I googled and found that he is the one who openly said give scholarship to foreigners

BECAUSE

1. Most bond breakers are Singaporeans male and they are whiners

2. Foreigner scholars are eternally grateful and next..( a bit sensitive and touch the nerve)

3. Guess the race and who do they vote for ( in future)...

( google..Philip Yeo spat with Chen jiahao)

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good God ! Without including the new PRs and other migrants, already 20 over thousand a year !:mad:

This is infuriating to say the least !:mad:

On property investment or purchase, , Anyone who is good in numbers and read into these figures would profit handsomely since 2008...

HDB resale prices hit the roof.

Landed properties upsurge..60% since 2008...

7 property cooling measures since Feb 2010...

(Property prices down less than 5% for the last 6 months, against 60% price rise since 2008.)

SOMEHOW. SOME NUMBERS DON'T TALLY...

jw5

Loyal
That would be Deluded Herr Yeo from the gestapo. :biggrin:

Never did receive PM from GD. From forum, impression he gave was that he was a mid-level cop who loves women. If GD is ISD, I must keep my distance then ...cannot trust gestapo. Once a gestapo, always a gestapo.

jw5

Loyal
Well, that fucker claimed that he was from ISD, he must think that would command more respect or fear from forummers.

The fake fucker doesn't know who he is dealing with. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean Bro GD is spying on us in the forum?