• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Creating a positive aura about yourself

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi TS, i think positive aura will help assuming the environment is civilised. In some country where lawlessness is the norm, stick works better than carrot and people interpret your politeness and meekness as weakness; aggressive is the only way to solve problem. Not one solution fits all in this world. Try to act civilised in a uncivilised country will get one nowhere in solving problems. And there are many problems that one will encounter when one has a stake in such country. If don't know people circumstances, best not to assume positive can solve and negative is the cause.

Putting it back to Spore context, is it a Singaporeans fault to have no positive aura and low self worth and that is why foreigners are stepping all over us? Partially but not totally. Other causes are govt policy and lack of govt support of own people and disunited. I think environment plays a big part on how much problem one will have in life. Cannot always lay the blame on people being negative. Unless one has gone through the same circumstances, best not to assume one will be as strong and dismiss others as weak and negative.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone got aura. Either strong or weak. A dying person has weak aura and becos it is weak, mischevious spirits can get to the person and create havoc esp during hungry ghost month. I hv seen it happening to my terminally ill father in Alexandra Hosp which is one of the "dirtiest" place in sg... old timer nurses confirm it to be haunted.
The hue from saints, holy pple are emission of universal life force aka aura........
No spirit will go near a person with strong aura.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi TS, i think positive aura will help assuming the environment is civilised. In some country where lawlessness is the norm, stick works better than carrot and people interpret your politeness and meekness as weakness; aggressive is the only way to solve problem. Not one solution fits all in this world. Try to act civilised in a uncivilised country will get one nowhere in solving problems. And there are many problems that one will encounter when one has a stake in such country. If don't know people circumstances, best not to assume positive can solve and negative is the cause.

Putting it back to Spore context, is it a Singaporeans fault to have no positive aura and low self worth and that is why foreigners are stepping all over us? Partially but not totally. Other causes are govt policy and lack of govt support of own people and disunited. I think environment plays a big part on how much problem one will have in life. Cannot always lay the blame on people being negative. Unless one has gone through the same circumstances, best not to assume one will be as strong and dismiss others as weak and negative.

Sinkie are balless and weak.

If not years ago you would have stood your ground, taken back what's yours and kick those bastards away.

You would have taken your own destiny back into your hands, regain your pride and all will then be united and be patriotic to your country.

Now, you are told what to do. What NOT to do. Sit when you are told and stand when you are ordered.

Pathetic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie are balless and weak.

If not years ago you would have stood your ground, taken back what's yours and kick those bastards away.

You would have taken your own destiny back into your hands, regain your pride and all will then be united and be patriotic to your country.

Now, you are told what to do. What NOT to do. Sit when you are told and stand when you are ordered.

Pathetic.

What happened years ago? I am not that old and the way I see it Spore used to be a pleasant place to live in until recent years.

This despite what I thought about PAP since 90s, them being too arrogant when they started asset enhancement and tied voting to upgrading.

I think PAP should have proper housing policies to prevent uncontrolled spiral in prices instead of letting innocent citizens suffer from hard landing of their property prices in the 90s crash.

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those born into "uncivilized" circumstances are facing their unique challenges. I wish all of them well. And we must also not forget our own fortunes and help spread them to others.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For anyone who is in search of creating a positive aura, may I encourage you to read a book that influenced my life greatly over past 15 years or so. Its a simple novel about a guy in search of the nine insights. You will enjoy and learn many things about yourself - The Celestine Prophecy

5bc4828fd7a0fad0776c5110.L.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those born into "uncivilized" circumstances are facing their unique challenges. I wish all of them well. And we must also not forget our own fortunes and help spread them to others.

That I agree, I think Singaporeans if born into same circumstances will behave the same way too as environment is a big factor. So strictly speaking it is not their fault, but to wish them well needs a saintly character.

It is best not to assume "uncilivilsed" means poor and need us to spread our fortune, there is such a thing as rich and uncivilised people. People are usually nice and humble when poor, you see their true colours when they become rich.

Last edited: