• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I sue MBS for shining its laser into my living room?

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabeizzzz....all these lasers again...every fucking nite shine laser into my living room...fuck MBS!

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
use mirror and point it back.

Like the Death Star Laser cannon... you can blow up MBS like Alderaan....

[video=youtube;7g77WN6obk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g77WN6obk4[/video]

pencillead

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN NI NA BEI CHOW CHEE BYE ...

MBS nitely laser show keep shining laser into my living room..can i fucking sue these american bastards for disturbing my peaceful enjoyment of my property...

kanina...all these laser dunno poison or not...chow chee bye...

Save your money unless u are mega rich like peter lim

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
MBS nitely laser show keep shining laser into my living room..can i fucking sue these american bastards for disturbing my peaceful enjoyment of my property...

Will they charge you for enjoying their laser show?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN NI NA BEI CHOW CHEE BYE ...

kanina...all these laser dunno poison or not...chow chee bye...

is it green in color?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What law or tort? Only law of cock in Singapore The Leegime is are just ballless traitors hated by all common people in the world.