• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGM4144 you famous liao

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon, one kapkia riding idiot and one sinkie cursing fucktard will appear in this thread :p

jw5

Loyal
You can spot this one, you cannot spot the more cunning and manipulative ones?

LOL ................................ :biggrin:

The reply is always almost instantaneous as the fucktard cannot control the urge to reply.
Blind man also can spot....failed
This type become criminal first job kena caught liao

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies nowadays really like to do a lot of 'funny' things ... Probably too stress up due to the 'minimum sum' :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i pump Esso 8000 leh... i let the petrol guy to get the petrol in for me.

I never give a touch my car when i pump petrol. I just go in to shop for my fav snack and drinks.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie as usual are such a disgraced.. If no money to pump petrol and the fucking buy a car for fuck.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies nowadays really like to do a lot of 'funny' things ... Probably too stress up due to the 'minimum sum' :biggrin:

From queuing up for McDonalds toys to humping car to take in more fuel, Singaporeans are a really pitiful mob. Everytime I return to Singapore to visit, I see Sinkees doing funny things.

I used to think Japs are funny because of their rigid stressful xenophobic lifestyles, but Sinkees are not far off. You have to live overseas to understand the silly antics and strange logic of a compartmentalised Sinkee mind.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From queuing up for McDonalds toys to humping car to take in more fuel, Singaporeans are a really pitiful mob. Everytime I return to Singapore to visit, I see Sinkees doing funny things.

I used to think Japs are funny because of their rigid stressful xenophobic lifestyles, but Sinkees are not far off. You have to live overseas to understand the silly antics and strange logic of a compartmentalised Sinkee mind.

sinkies are extremely spoilt and pampered by their parents, nannies, maids, and the gov, and they conveniently forget how truly blessed they are. :rolleyes:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies are extremely spoilt and pampered by their parents, nannies, maids, and the gov, and they conveniently forget how truly blessed they are. :rolleyes:

all these people are the lowest form of life anywhere. not only stingy, they are a disgrace, shameless and low class prostitutes and stupid to round it off. can drive a car but cannot think. petrol is liquid and liquid is imcompressible. all the humping just makes it look as it the driver is raping the car!!!!!! LOL. no wonder mudlands people are laughing at these low class sinkies