• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He is 20, going on millions

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hes projecting 3 million in revenues,how is that not big time?most small startup companies struggle for years before even smelling that half a million valuation

That's what he's projecting. It doesn't mean it will happen. That's what business owners do.

When it comes to web based ventures, struggling for years is not an option because technologies evolve rapidly. . If you can't make it work within 18 months, you're history.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is still not very smart in earning money compared to me. I got a much better lobang.

Your lobang goes for $20 bucks per shot....
Assuming you double that by using your mouth.....
Average per shot 20mins.....lets say you work 10 hours per shift.
It will be 3 years working non stop before you hit your first million....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for this chap to dare to dream big.
I checked his company's website... hmmm... for a company which market itself as a digital marketeur it looks rather unimpressive.

My take - premature for him to talk about a billion dollar company. The company could disappear with a whimper... like an old man's premature ejaculation

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pressitude media always got 'examples' to show that the norm is not what is the norm.

Sometimes show how m&ds can be so successful despite being a m&d.

Sometime show even with $1000 per month, can own HDB pigeon hole and support kids and wife ( who knows later this same pressitute even say m&d like this can even meet Min Sum after paying off his pigeon hole at 55!!!!)

Sometime show taxi drivers earning $7000 per month.

Sometime show without a degree, can become CEO ( not Chief Election officer hor, for this no need degree only carry balls well will do)

And to quash any further doubts, this Pressitude will even say there is $8 open heart operation available! LoL

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for this chap to dare to dream big.
I checked his company's website... hmmm... for a company which market itself as a digital marketeur it looks rather unimpressive.

My take - premature for him to talk about a billion dollar company. The company could disappear with a whimper... like an old man's premature ejaculation

It's alright if he fails. His attitude means that he'll succeed eventually. I wish i could be like him.