• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Is A Spent Force - Nothing New At NDR

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
really a useless apprentice, product of Hakka sperm breeding a banker's wife daughter egg produce useless shit descendant.

He has no idea what he is talking about. The 60.1% AMK GRC voters must wake up, saboed all Singaporeans with their incompetent to see they voted a useless apprentice, product of useless LKY breeding own graduate mother program.

What a disappointment.

Nothing new from LHL's National Day Rally.

LHL shows he is a spent force with no new ideas on how to tackle Singapore's problems and how to bring Singapore forward.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL's problem, if you want to call it that, is that because of who his father is, nobody would dare tell him he is wrong. Pretty much the pattern his whole life through. He has never worked outside the family business. I don"t think he doesn't know this. That's why he has his son working in Google before coming back. However, the lack of pushback does not help him make better decisions. He should thank his stars he lost Aljunied and Punggol. If not for the WP he would be even worse.

I agree with you. you are very insightful.

There are three levels that caused the problem we are experiencing in Singapore now:

1st Level - LKY, for pushing and putting his son, LHL, as PM, when he is not PM calibre
2nd Level - LHL, who accepts PM's post when he is unwise, ungracious, petty, hardly PM material
3rd Level - PAP leaders, these are yes-men. They dare not speak the truth and tell LHL that he is making the wrong decisions

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really a useless apprentice, product of Hakka sperm breeding a banker's wife daughter egg produce useless shit descendant.

He has no idea what he is talking about. The 60.1% AMK GRC voters must wake up, saboed all Singaporeans with their incompetent to see they voted a useless apprentice, product of useless LKY breeding own graduate mother program.

agree...listening to his jokes makes my goose pimples stand...very lame jokes which show his lack of wisdom and intellect

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
PAP leaders, these are yes-men. They dare not speak the truth and tell LHL that he is making the wrong decisions

when LKY did not step down together with his compatriots in the late 80s, you know something's not right already

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when LKY did not step down together with his compatriots in the late 80s, you know something's not right already

Exactly. He thought he was doing his son a favour by staying until LHL makes it to PM.

But that's LKY's folly. If LHL is capable, he doesn't need LKY to stay around for him to be PM.

If LHL is not capable and has to be propped up by LKY to be PM, then it's better that LHL doesn't be PM

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree.

LKY is too afraid to lose power. A gangster and bully don't dare to lose power, live by sword die by the sword. He knows he will be in trouble if he losees power, die die must ascend his son to the throne for his own selfish mean.

Today LHL problem is LKY staged to ISA Singaporeans with the CPF@55. Is it not ISA style lock up your CPF money indefinitely and you die before 65.

He is screwing the nation before he die. Hakka very evil man.

Exactly. He thought he was doing his son a favour by staying until LHL makes it to PM.

But that's LKY's folly. If LHL is capable, he doesn't need LKY to stay around for him to be PM.

If LHL is not capable and has to be propped up by LKY to be PM, then it's better that LHL doesn't be PM

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree.

LKY is too afraid to lose power. A gangster and bully don't dare to lose power, live by sword die by the sword. He knows he will be in trouble if he losees power, die die must ascend his son to the throne for his own selfish mean.

Today LHL problem is LKY staged to ISA Singaporeans with the CPF@55. Is it not ISA style lock up your CPF money indefinitely and you die before 65.

He is screwing the nation before he die. Hakka very evil man.

agree.

my view is that as PM, LHL also cant blame present bad policies on his predecessors. Whatever bad policy now has LHL's endorsement...so LHL is equally culpable for any bad policy

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
agree.

my view is that as PM, LHL also cant blame present bad policies on his predecessors. Whatever bad policy now has LHL's endorsement...so LHL is more than culpable for any bad policy

There haven't been any bad policies so far. That's why LHL is so popular.

jw5

Loyal
When his successor labelled his entire family as "exceptional", you also know something's not right. :eek:

J92bNp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding this new cpf rule which allows you to make a lump sum withdrawal (estimated to be 20%) at age 65.

Currently at 55, you are required to set aside your minimum sum (now at 155k) in your Retirement Account. For those that don't meet the MS you are allowed to take out $5,000. So lets say for old folks that don't meet the MS at 55, they will have nothing left in their OA at 55 after transferring it to RA. So from 55 to 65, they start saving in their OA again which will not be much. Suppose $300 monthly X 12 X 10 which is $36,000 excluding interest.

If they allow you to take out 20% of this $36k, how much is that only? Why this LHL talk as if this is big deal.

Am I correct in my interpretation?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regarding this new cpf rule which allows you to make a lump sum withdrawal (estimated to be 20%) at age 65.

Why should Singaporeans accept this nonsense from LHL. It is just a smoke screen to pacify Singaporeans.

Let's get back to basics:

1. CPF is my money
2. the original agreement was that I will get back my CPF money at 55yrs

Why should I accept anything that LHL said that renegades on the original agreement to return my money at 55? Why should I let LHL dictate that he will return 20% of my money at 65? tTis is atrocious!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Currently at 55, you are required to set aside your minimum sum (now at 155k) in your Retirement Account. For those that don't meet the MS you are allowed to take out $5,000. So lets say for old folks that don't meet the MS at 55, they will have nothing left in their OA at 55 after transferring it to RA. So from 55 to 65, they start saving in their OA again which will not be much. Suppose $300 monthly X 12 X 10 which is $36,000 excluding interest.

If they allow you to take out 20% of this $36k, how much is that only? Why this LHL talk as if this is big deal.

Am I correct in my interpretation?

The much more critical questions you have posed for yourself would be:

1) From 55 to 65 with NO money from CPF what will these Sinkie be living on? remember these are low wage Sinkie, not the $4500 example used by him.

2) Many of these Sinkie have brought their flat at high prices, without any left in OA many still have mortgage to pay. How to pay?

The white scums answer would be that these aged 55 Sinkie have to find employment or live on their supposed saving.

Both of which are practically non existent given the present circumstances and will even be extinct going from now onwards. FT take your jobs and low wage has no saving.

You Sinkie are doomed and deserving so by voting for the PAP.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The much more critical questions you have posed for yourself would be:

1) From 55 to 65 with NO money from CPF what will these Sinkie be living on? remember these are low wage Sinkie, not the $4500 example used by him.

2) Many of these Sinkie have brought their flat at high prices, without any left in OA many still have mortgage to pay. How to pay?

The white scums answer would be that these aged 55 Sinkie have to find employment or live on their supposed saving.

Both of which are practically non existent given the present circumstances and will even be extinct going from now onwards. FT take your jobs and low wage has no saving.

You Sinkie are doomed and deserving so by voting for the PAP.

The pap knows that it has screwed up badly and messed up many singaporeans lives because of high hdb prices, high cost of living, high medical costs, etc.

Whatever savings Singaporeans have are ripped off by the pap, leaving them with nothing in their twilight years.

The crumbling of Singapore is imminent because of bad pap policies.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The crumbling of PAP more likely, Singapore wouldn't crumble yet :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I agree with you.

Read my thread on "Crumbling of Singapore?"

I hypothesised that to save Singapore from crumbling, we must make pap crumble.

I also said that if pap doesn't go, Singapore will crumble

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is not beyond redemption yet. But Singapore has deteriorated under LHL. And if we don't stop him, LHL will continue to misgovern and mismanage SG. This is the beginning of the end of Singapore. We can still save Singapore by kicking LHL's butt

With mass import of 3rd world thrash, spitting, shouting, poo-ing, littering, not queue-ing, inadequate facilities, a pap not in touch with ground sentiments, etc, Singapore has started to go downhill

yes Spore has degenerated to an unpleasant place due to all these trash. The PM has to be removed, he is responsible for the mass imports.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disappointment.

Nothing new from LHL's National Day Rally.

LHL shows he is a spent force with no new ideas on how to tackle Singapore's problems and how to bring Singapore forward.

yes nothing new except more building - merge and build a new garden, move the expressway downward. The science centre and HSR possible site were already announced previously. This is call repeat announcement, one thing can be announced twice to gain two times credit.