• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof That Sinkie Women Prefer Caucasian &/Or Rich Men

divecam

All of my nieces and nephews in the US are mixed. I think there are some advantages to "blending" into the society and it opens up opportunities for the next generation when people "marry-out". Everyone is naturally prejudiced, so if a person doesn't fit any preconceived stereotypes, they are more or less free from this social pressure.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
desperate in what?

Desperate in starting family.

But take note

Genetic mixing of different races causes all kinds of health issues. The medical community is aware of this.

Eb
- LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites and Asians. The gene boosts inflammation and uses it to fight infections generally absent in Blacks. 30 percent of Whites have this allele, yet they have evolved genes to counteract it. The 6% of Black Americans [Black Americans are roughly 20% or more Caucasian] who aquired it from interracial breeding haven’t. A variant of the gene encoding leukotriene A4 hydr… [Nat Genet. 2006] – PubMed – NCBI

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Desperate in starting family.

But take note

Genetic mixing of different races causes all kinds of health issues. The medical community is aware of this.

Eb
- LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites and Asians. The gene boosts inflammation and uses it to fight infections generally absent in Blacks. 30 percent of Whites have this allele, yet they have evolved genes to counteract it. The 6% of Black Americans [Black Americans are roughly 20% or more Caucasian] who aquired it from interracial breeding haven’t. A variant of the gene encoding leukotriene A4 hydr… [Nat Genet. 2006] – PubMed – NCBI

Why is starting a family so important for a female?

Asian to asian is ok wah...

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "I am not a SPG"

Can you spot the irony in this specimen? :biggrin:

h74MPHl.png

http://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/profile/showprofile/ID/297090

It won't be easy for her to find another partner, with 2 kids in tow, Caucasians or Chinese.
Nevertheless, a Caucasian is more open to these type of arrangement, rather than a Chinese guy.
Perhaps she did tried to go for another Chinese guys, but upon hearing there is 2 kids together, will scare the living daylights out of them.

It will be a tough one for her.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's the nature of the female species. Nationality has nothing to do with it.

In order to maximise the odds of receiving good genes, women have to sort out the wheat from the chaff. It's not an easy thing to do so they have to use whatever cue is available.

By just looking at the 5 Cs, women can pretty much tell which men can provide better genes for their offspring without even speaking to them.

First cue women look for in men that indicates good genes is Caucasian. (C)

Second is the Cars men drive. (C)

Third is the Clothes men wear. (C)

Fourth is the Condominiums men live in. (C)

Fifth is the color of Credit Cards men use when paying. (C)

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
larry is white, single, in his 40s, and looking for an spg partner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 203

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How come Ang Mo poor they can accept? Meaning white trash also ok? What is this talk of Superior genes?

Poor white trash have superior genes because they offer western passports and migration to the west to Sinkie women and their offspring.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Poor white trash have superior genes because they offer western passports and migration to the west to Sinkie women and their offspring.

True, time spgs also look for locals living overseas.
I know for me i can easily get char bors from many asian countries, sg included. They like the fact that i live in the west.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need for the video. The proof is in the putting and anyone can see that the ang moh always get to be happily putting his dick into the Sinkie womens' orifices.

Putting where?, in which orifices??, the mouth, the front, the back??? THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!!:rolleyes: