• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

South African Experience - Foreign Talent Imports

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
When South Africa was under white
rule to increase white population they had many schemes to entice and sponsor may whites from Europe, in particular Germany and Australia. These whites we given free airtickets, allowances and well paid jobs............ many took advantage of the package to have a holiday and fun in SA

Sounds familiar? Is this not what PAPigs are doing??? Only difference is PAPigs is throwing mega bucks chasing lousy Ah Nehs,, Ah Tiong n Pinoys........... Why PAPigs not learning from a fallen govt????

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why?

1 Because the mandarins who administer the various plans are fucking incompetent;

2 Because amongst the mandarins from MOM, ICA, MHA, HDB, JTC, LTA, etc who were tasked to do the job did not even have the cow sense to coordinate with each other and the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing:
* So many FTs admitted but nothing gets done to plan for their accommodation, transport and even medical;
* The local public suffer the consequences of overcrowding, breakdown in services and frustrations in daily life living in Singapore;

3 Amongst the mandarins administering the various schemes are many PRs and newly minted citizens formerly from Malaysia, India, and nowadays China, Pinoy, etc. Obviously they let in their own kind to come in to eat the buffet before the meal tickets dry up.

4 Most damning of all, a group of people who are being paid millions a year for their jobs are not doing their jobs, just wayang wayang and enjoy the good life. They never ever think or able to imagine what they proposed and implemented would impact negatively the daily lives of the majority of the local population.

Got it???? We know what to do!!!!

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why?

1 Because the mandarins who administer the various plans are fucking incompetent;

2 Because amongst the mandarins from MOM, ICA, MHA, HDB, JTC, LTA, etc who were tasked to do the job did not even have the cow sense to coordinate with each other and the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing:
* So many FTs admitted but nothing gets done to plan for their accommodation, transport and even medical;
* The local public suffer the consequences of overcrowding, breakdown in services and frustrations in daily life living in Singapore;

3 Amongst the mandarins administering the various schemes are many PRs and newly minted citizens formerly from Malaysia, India, and nowadays China, Pinoy, etc. Obviously they let in their own kind to come in to eat the buffet before the meal tickets dry up.

4 Most damning of all, a group of people who are being paid millions a year for their jobs are not doing their jobs, just wayang wayang and enjoy the good life. They never ever think or able to imagine what they proposed and implemented would impact negatively the daily lives of the majority of the local population.

Got it???? We know what to do!!!!

You mean they dun do Scenario Analysis??? How can???

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When South Africa was under white
rule to increase white population they had many schemes to entice and sponsor may whites from Europe, in particular Germany and Australia. These whites we given free airtickets, allowances and well paid jobs............ many took advantage of the package to have a holiday and fun in SA

When SA was under white rule, it was a far better place. Crime was lower and the economy was far stronger.

The removal of Apartheid is one of the worst things that has ever happened to the country. It is now a shithole.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When SA was under white rule, it was a far better place. Crime was lower and the economy was far stronger.

The removal of Apartheid is one of the worst things that has ever happened to the country. It is now a shithole.

can u please stop with this outrageous sucking of white man's cocks?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
can u please stop with this outrageous sucking of white man's cocks?

I simply rely on data. The Rand vs USD was at parity during Apartheid. It is now a tenth of that value.

The SGD, on the other hand, has gone from strength to strength thanks to the PAP.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isnt there a saying in South Africa that 'life was better under Apartheid'?

I simply rely on data. The Rand vs USD was at parity during Apartheid. It is now a tenth of that value.

The SGD, on the other hand, has gone from strength to strength thanks to the PAP.

TeeKii

Alfrescian
Loyal

If SGD don't strengthen, we might owe a lot of monies in term of Greenback. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
SA now belongs to its people. Where the economy is is secondary to freedom, to rule your own country and be proud.

A prostitute who lives in a penthouse is still a prostitute.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
SA now belongs to its people. Where the economy is is secondary to freedom, to rule your own country and be proud.

A prostitute who lives in a penthouse is still a prostitute.

The problem is that the blacks don't have a clue how to rule a country. Auckland is full of Saffas who left SA because they feared for their lives.

One of them is in my cycling group and he has three beautiful daughters. He told me that if he had not got them out of the country, there was a 5% chance they'd be raped and murdered before they reached 20.

The wealthy are reasonably safe but that's because they can afford to hire their own security force. He didn't fall under this category.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you have not been to SA. Take the subway from the Joburg Airport to Sandton, have one of the best steaks at The Butchers Shop. Then walk the shops at the Mall. If steak is not your thing, try the Thai Restaurant one floor up and across. When you walk around the mall which tends to be reasonably crowded, you will see numerous white families with young daughters. You will also see young white teenaged girls in sexy outfits no different to malls in OZ, US and the UK.

Many white South Africans are returning by the droves in order to grab opportunities. Cost of living is low, ample land and many business opportunities as the local natives are not entrepreneurial enough.

I have no doubt that it has one of the worst crime rates but location does play a part. Car hijacking is terrible. But you will white girls taking the subway and ask yourself how contextual is the fear.

If you ask me, the White are still controlling corporate commerce and nearly every private enterprise.Very similar to Chinese in Malaysia.

ps. tell your cycling buddy that he needs to tone down the bullshit.

The problem is that the blacks don't have a clue how to rule a country. Auckland is full of Saffas who left SA because they feared for their lives.

One of them is in my cycling group and he has three beautiful daughters. He told me that if he had not got them out of the country, there was a 5% chance they'd be raped and murdered before they reached 20.

The wealthy are reasonably safe but that's because they can afford to hire their own security force. He didn't fall under this category.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Looks like you have not been to SA. Take the subway from the Joburg Airport to Sandton, have one of the best steaks at The Butchers Shop. Then walk the shops at the Mall. If steak is not your thing, try the Thai Restaurant one floor up and across. When you walk around the mall which tends to be reasonably crowded, you will see numerous white families with young daughters. You will also see young white teenaged girls in sexy outfits no different to malls in OZ, US and the UK.

Foreigners get a fantastic impression of Singapore too after visiting the upmarket malls. We all know that lurks behind the glitter and glamor of Singapore's facade.

SA is no different. Ordinary people don't feel safe because they all know someone who was a victim of a serious crime.

I get the similar stories from other Saffies that I have met here ranging from professionals, tradesmen and business owners.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigners get a fantastic impression of Singapore too after visiting the upmarket malls. We all know that lurks behind the glitter and glamor of Singapore's facade.

SA is no different.

visitors and tourists are easily lulled into letting down their guards in sf and oakland when they hang around popular traps. but just a few blocks away are high-crime areas known for drive-by shooting, murders, rapes, robbery and carjackings. only those who have lived in both cities or who have frequented them on decades of visits know the dead zones, and even with that experience avoid taking things for granted in so called safe areas. in any city or country with increasing crime statistics, there's no such thing as a "safe" zone. unfortunately for south africa, the facts speak for themselves.....

http://africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-south-africas-official-crime-statistics-for-201213/

dakota116

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a certain true to black skinned ppl ruling a country...look ard the world from South Asia to Africa..look at how their countries are run after colonial time..