• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

most anatomically correct female underwear

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw a female manager looking for this at work.
When I joke about it, she ask if I will find and buy for her.
I wanted to ask, if I buy, will she wear to show me.
But I stop, because that will be office sexual harassment.
The trouble with angmoh women, they can be very flirty if they want something from you, then turn chill suddenly, esp when their Auntie visit.
In this case, a few blokes are trying to get rid of her, all looks and no brain.
Surf web at work most days.

183370.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the 18yo same artist, Eleanor Beth Haswell is an eighteen year old art student from North East England

This is her high school project. Toes included. LoL

soc-voi-mot-quan-chip-sieu-nhay-cam-hinh-cho-ay3.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
They are trying to get rid of her, because once she leaves, it's all systems go! :biggrin:

In this case, a few blokes are trying to get rid of her, all looks and no brain.
Surf web at work most days.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
183370.jpg

Just looking at the bra, I can confirm the bra creator never seen niipples before.....the nipples on the bra are place totally wrong.
The nipple buds should be much higher, near the top of the bra, and not centered like what is shown.....

KNN, ignorant fuck!!!