• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Krafty, Hotbot, Nutbush, SNTCK .....

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i prefer women

2.jpg

Anything......you happy can liao.
Also you must be those horny guy always find woman or call girl.

Be careful. Later you will get AIDS.
Whole forum, you are the most horny. Phew.

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything......you happy can liao.
Also you must be those horny guy always find woman or call girl.

Be careful. Later you will get AIDS.
Whole forum, you are the most horny. Phew.

You are gay, u wun understand one.
I see the armpit in that picture I also feel aroused. The armpit is so perfect. Nobody agree meh?

Really, u go take a closer look.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are gay, u wun understand one.
I see the armpit in that picture I also feel aroused. The armpit is so perfect. Nobody agree meh?

Really, u go take a closer look.
i see you this comment feel like to vomit.
knew you so long then now then knew you so bian tai. you really sickening.

well, you want to hate me like frenchbriefs, then ask me to shut up also can.

phew. phew . phew.
死变态。 呸呸呸。 变态

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything about her is nice, including her armpits. :p

Thank you for uping RUN, RUN dunno how to thank you enough cos I need to spread my repute points before repaying you again. Meanwhile, this is my small token of appreciation.

4.jpg

armpit just so gentle so demure

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal is such a manipulative yet needy humbug, so many clones and still wants to condemn others for having clones.................... :biggrin:

scroobal / JHolmesJr
debonerman / FuckSamLeong / Hakka Tiow
Thick Face Black Heart / Hawkeye1819

Sorry to have to tell you this, but you saying he has 1 million high powered clones or chasing the wrong ball also won't matter, because 99.9% of us are not eager beaver manipulative and needy humbugs trying our bestest to win friends and influence people and making our internet monikers as "noble and "credible" as possible. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
She has always been mammarily challenged. :wink:

scroobal / JHolmesJr
debonerman / FuckSamLeong / Hakka Tiow
Thick Face Black Heart / Hawkeye1819

Sorry to have to tell you this, but you saying he has 1 million high powered clones or chasing the wrong ball also won't matter, because 99.9% of us are not eager beaver manipulative and needy humbugs trying our bestest to win friends and influence people and making our internet monikers as "noble and "credible" as possible. :biggrin:

why she become airport liao?:(

make me feel like going to health center tmr.hahaha

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
She has always been mammarily challenged. :wink:

Thought she enhanced her boob size previously? some accident involving her falling off a horse or something and damaging her fake boobs or something, iirc :p:p:p

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see you this comment feel like to vomit.
knew you so long then now then knew you so bian tai. you really sickening.

well, you want to hate me like frenchbriefs, then ask me to shut up also can.

phew. phew . phew.
死变态。 呸呸呸。 变态

sorry Run......

jw5

Loyal
Did that really happen? Poor 志玲......................... :o

Thought she enhanced her boob size previously? some accident involving her falling off a horse or something and damaging her fake boobs or something, iirc :p:p:p