• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Venerable Hong Choon

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....when Merl is questioned.....soikee will always cum in to defend him like a retarded attack doggie....
Scroobye and kingrant will also hold hand and pcc as expected....
i am surprise that many forumers think that the Venerable Hong Choon is just a foul mouthed old man like you and me who will curse another person when offended...
and just because he is cursing lky...it is alright for him to do so like the retarded monkeys here.....

I believe the story because I've seen thai monks cursing.
The most famous maverick monk is venerable Lung Phor Koon. One of the most famous monks in all of Thailand.
He will even curse infront of vvips like the thai king and prime ministers....his infamous outbursts are all well documented.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can a wise man tell if one is an evil man?
Haha very good question. He should recognise the evil one and distant himself. Not wait till Kanna play out.

However, his believer will defend that he is fully aware, before even the evil one approach him. However, he cannot defy heaven's will but to help this evil one, all for the good of the people here. However, the evil one will still be Bo Hor si because of the evil deeds. So it is not a curse from the monk but a revelation of the destiny of the evil one.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merlin had shifted and PAP and Stinkapore. fortune had start to erode since. Though not much, but little by little.

Bugger could have done Singapore a service, and have the Merlion facing the Istana or Parliament vomiting blood, then we won't have to suffer under continual PAP leadership.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha very good question. He should recognise the evil one and distant himself. Not wait till Kanna play out.

However, his believer will defend that he is fully aware, before even the evil one approach him. However, he cannot defy heaven's will but to help this evil one, all for the good of the people here. However, the evil one will still be Bo Hor si because of the evil deeds. So it is not a curse from the monk but a revelation of the destiny of the evil one.

Thanks for the reply.
Looking at Leegime, I sometimes wonder if there's karma and is it only dumb ones who try to be good. The bad ones always have it all, from money to char bors. And for people who curse LKY non stop like Escher, the old bastard is still alive although with his mouth hung open. He is still safe and respected by many gong cheebyes. So what if LHL is gay, LWL is monstrous looking and LHY is playboy? They still have some normal offsprings to lord over sinkies in decades/ centuries to come if they decide to stay.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the reply.
Looking at Leegime, I sometimes wonder if there's karma and is it only dumb ones who try to be good. The bad ones always have it all, from money to char bors. And for people who curse LKY non stop like Escher, the old bastard is still alive although with his mouth hung open. He is still safe and respected by many gong cheebyes. So what if LHL is gay, LWL is monstrous looking and LHY is playboy? They still have some normal offsprings to lord over sinkies in decades/ centuries to come if they decide to stay.

When revolution is upon us remember to show no mercy and 株九族 of the Lee Clan bastards

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last nite I fucked your mother eh chow chee bye leh. You got ask her she song or not?

"Boh-hor-see" is very mild oredi. In my book that fucking semi paralysed old bastard is a boh hor see Lau-Yeow-Siew!"

Now you can go and lick the lau yeow siew eh shriveled lancheow before he jeep kwa char!

Now that's the most satisfying fuck this old kuku deserved thank you for saving my mine. up yr points

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the reply.

善有善报,恶有恶报,不是不报,时辰未到

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
however one of the forumers has repeated something which would made one to reassess whether he is actually a small minded person...

Search your own posts to find who has more repetitions and let us know whose mind is tinier.

For yr info it was LKY that forced the Buddha to jumped over the wall.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so how did the Old Phark Lee betrayed the monk ?

never promote him to Da Guo Si ?:biggrin:

never give him Big Red Packet ?

a monk dabbling in fengshui................no doubt charging wealthy customers tons of money too...............macam like Con Hee what..........

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong+Chuan2.jpg

After Grand Master altered the main door of Hyatt Hotel, installed a huge water fountain in front of the hotel and led a team of his monks to chant prayers non stop from 12 midnight to 6am the next morning, business turned around and saved Hyatt Hotel from going bankrupt. It was then owned by the Cheong family of Yuet Yuen Hong Co Ltd who were very strong followers & disciples of the Grand Master.

After the general manager of the Hyatt Hotel witnessed the power of the Grand Master, he, a German Christian straight away converted himself to be a Buddhist and became a strong disciple and follower of the Grand Master.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros , what did MM Lee consulted Ven . Hong Choon on ??? Kam Sia :smile:

The two racial riots, old bastard asked for his assistance and Grand Master led his team of monks to chant prayers in the temple for 48 hours to seek for peace and harmony. In between prayers his assistant fed him with Chinese tea and bird-nest soup.

Land reclamation's initial plan was to close up S'pore & Kallang river to reclaim valuable acreage of land, but Grand Master objected and old fart had to follow G M's advice that the 'two dragon lungs' of S'pore should not be closed up or the country would collapse.

Last big deed was to select a plot of land at the Palace grounds in 1972 to build a luxurious bungalow for the dictator to reside. He moved in 1973/74.

After the Grand Master was betrayed by the old bastard in 1975, he refused to have anything to do with him and that was when the ungrateful & vindictive bastard had to turn to seeking advice from Suharto's personal Dukun who was introduced to him by Lee K C.

The Grand Master had nothing to do with the Merlion.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....when Merl is questioned.....soikee will always cum in to defend him like a retarded attack doggie....
Scroobye and kingrant will also hold hand and pcc as expected....
i am surprise that many forumers think that the Venerable Hong Choon is just a foul mouthed old man like you and me who will curse another person when offended...
and just because he is cursing lky...it is alright for him to do so like the retarded monkeys here.....

I believe Merl. And what is so surprising about monks cursing. Monks are human too. Humans have emotions. Im sure venerable sek felt sadness when his mum died. And felt anger when LKY's name was mentioned. Maybe the difference between them monks and us isthat they could let go of these emotions, easily and fast.

Unlike you, who just couldnt let go and had to resort to digging out something from so long ago just to spite Merl Haggard.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so how did the Old Phark Lee betrayed the monk ?

never promote him to Da Guo Si ?:biggrin:

never give him Big Red Packet ?

a monk dabbling in fengshui................no doubt charging wealthy customers tons of money too...............macam like Con Hee what..........

Yeah, how was he betrayed? What did old bastard promise him but didn't do?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Grand Master altered the main door of Hyatt Hotel, installed a huge water fountain in front of the hotel and led a team of his monks to chant prayers non stop from 12 midnight to 6am the next morning, business turned around and saved Hyatt Hotel from going bankrupt. It was then owned by the Cheong family of Yuet Yuen Hong Co Ltd who were very strong followers & disciples of the Grand Master.

After the general manager of the Hyatt Hotel witnessed the power of the Grand Master, he, a German Christian straight away converted himself to be a Buddhist and became a strong disciple and follower of the Grand Master.

This only showed that the German is after wealth. His own Christian faith is weak.
What does it say about u if u convert to a faith because u see it can bring money?

jw5

Loyal
I'll up your points later for your good contributions.

And I would also like to remind everyone that three years ago, internet moniker Debonerman was behaving exactly the same way as kukubird58 is behaving now. It wouldn't be surprising at all if kukubird58 is some manipulative humbug's strawman clone.