• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC shitting YET AGAIN !!!! HOLLAND ROAD MRT station !!!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
what humanity !!!!

1610784_813736891992776_3901654228762791093_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vivian Balakrishnan, please tell your NEA minions to clean PRC shit up instead of telling Sinkies to return their trays.

Then again, you're the fucktard who overbudgeted the YOG, so I'm not holding my breath. :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time ever I see an adult (female somemore!) shit publicly at broad daylight. The usual cases so far have been ah tiong kids.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can take the Tiongs out of China but you can never take the China out of Tiongs.
The same applies to fucktard vegan jiu hoo kia with a loose arse , tonychat
:biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How you know she is a PRC??? She seen to me like she is in unsound mind...
A photo of a woman squatting with her bottom exposed at one of the MRT station entrances at Holland Village in Singapore is going viral.

It was posted by Facebook user “Denise Yii” just before 2pm on Wednesday 13 August and she claimed that the woman “wiped her bottom with a tissue and placed it in her bag”.

As of 5pm, the photo has been “shared” more than 600 times. Commenters on her post are responding in disbelief as to why the woman was unable to find a toilet if she need to relieve herself.

In the comments on her post, “Denise Yii” explained that she was trying to take a video of the incident, but the woman threw a tissue at her, so she took a picture and left in a hurry.

She has no idea if any bystanders tried to stop the woman. The woman was already squatting when “Denise Yii” arrived at the scene.

“As you can tell from the photo, nobody who passed by seemed to care. That was weird,” she said.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cut and paste

http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-i-saw-prc-women-peeing-floor-mrt-station

Dear The Real Singapore,

I was travelling home yesterday and I saw a PRC women peeing in public onto the tiles of the MRT station near my workplace.

I can assure you that this photo took place in the MRT station in Singapore and not somewhere else around the world.

I don't know how to prove to your readers that I am telling the truth but I manage to snap a photo of her peeing. It is not illegal to take photo of someone in a public place since she is not in the women's toilet therefore I am allowed to take a photograph of her.

I am appalled how can a adult women in her mid 20s do such a thing in public. She seems to not care about the people around her and continue doing what she is doing.

Worse of all she left the place without even cleaning up the place! Who is suppose to clean her pee on the floor? Our elderly "Pioneer Generation' Singaporean cleaners?

She can still speak on the phone loudly on the phone with her PRC accent while peeing on the floor.

I am so disgusted by this incident that I lost my appetite and skip my lunch.

What do your readers think?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She pretty or not.....her bum looks peelicious though, so she own time own target, carry on.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey time for a National song!!!! All together now...

Stinkapura Oh Stinkapura
Shitty island, sets in the sea

Stinkapura Oh Stinkapura
FT pang sai, shit for you and me

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to get alarmed about this latest incident and all other incidents involving the foreigners who used the public places to shit and pee in sinkieland. After all, the ah nehs in Little India have been doing it in the back lanes for years.

The MIW did not tell sinkies that when they imported foreigners into sinkie land, they would also bring in foreign shits and pees and these foreigners now just showing sinkies what they are capable of doing in public places in sinkie land.

Let these foreigners turn the country into their shit hole and those 60% who voted for MIW might now realize their stupidity in GE2011.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This island has turn crazy. See, the people around just don't care.

This island is no longer a country. It is becoming a big sai thang for foreigners to shit and pee wherever they please, day or night, in full view of one and all in public places. Who is responsible? Ask LKY for an answer.

Hurricane88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This island is no longer a country. It is becoming a big sai thang for foreigners to shit and pee wherever they please, day or night, in full view of one and all in public places. Who is responsible? Ask LKY for an answer.

Exactly the issue...foreigners over-run our sinkie land...turning everything upside down...haizzzz....:smile:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These tiongs behave this shitty way because the pappies allows them to. I don't see any of them shit in public in Aust.