• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Having nightmare after looking at this photo.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
99fi88.jpg

Extremely cunning act. One fall like that just bought many sympathy votes

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This photo is offensive !!!

I am referring to the women and their forced smiles.

I know my camera will breakdown after making this type of shot

10527475_10152200243677115_8045883595391505696_n.jpg

Look at the faces of the MPs sitting behind. All of them look damn tulan, at this bunch of ass kissers coming over and take a selfie with Old fart.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nice. He certainly won't encounter hack FT doctors, hospital bed shortages, and most certainly won't need any PG card for wonderfully subsidized medical treatments. :wink::rolleyes:

If they can keep him alive for as long as possible, they will. The Old Fart is a valuable political prop. :cool:

I don't imagine the old fart would be put into a bed in one of those tents they erect outside the hospital for overcrowding. But confirm he is wearing adult diapers.