• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Having nightmare after looking at this photo.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This photo is offensive !!!

I am referring to the women and their forced smiles.

I know my camera will breakdown after making this type of shot

10527475_10152200243677115_8045883595391505696_n.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This one's better

Attachments

• creepiest-mugshots-1.jpg
    creepiest-mugshots-1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 342

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This photo is offensive !!!

I am referring to the women and their forced smiles.

I know my camera will breakdown after making this type of shot

10527475_10152200243677115_8045883595391505696_n.jpg

Heng Chee How you poo bor kia, see Dear Leader almost collapsing onto his seat, still dare to pose for group selfie after using eye power: :mad:

99fi88.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to his hands?? why are there so many red bruises all over?? did he fall so often that they have to pick him up? or is he having so many intravenous jabs for, medicine, supplements ??

Sad to see a man, who who thump on the table....throw men in jails & destroy them in the law courts....do we love him?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone will walk this route.

Those who do bad things and go off quickly escape the path of slow suffering to taste what life can throw back at them as what they had thrown at others when they were strong.

The thing is. As these bad ppl suffer to show what lies ahead and what such suffering mean, those who are also going to walk this route sooner or later, do not dwell on it and continue to do bad things.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to his hands?? why are there so many red bruises all over?? did he fall so often that they have to pick him up? or is he having so many intravenous jabs for, medicine, supplements ??

LKY organs all failing. He is daily in hospital to have fluid removed from his body cavities.
At same time, he also require tranfusion of blood.

He is desperate to stay alive.
His son desperate he remain alive.
LEE/KWA gang desperate he remain alive

They all know when he become a rotting corpse, they too become rotting corpses, maybe even before the first joss stick to LKY finish burning

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many evil people here.

if you turn evil because of your own righteousness to fight against 'evil'.

what is the point of fighting evil?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is getting cuter each day!

How can you hate a cute person like him?

I can't Sorry Man! It is against my conscience!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY organs all failing. He is daily in hospital to have fluid removed from his body cavities.
At same time, he also require tranfusion of blood.

He is desperate to stay alive.
His son desperate he remain alive.
LEE/KWA gang desperate he remain alive

They all know when he become a rotting corpse, they too become rotting corpses, maybe even before the first joss stick to LKY finish burning

Nice. He certainly won't encounter hack FT doctors, hospital bed shortages, and most certainly won't need any PG card for wonderfully subsidized medical treatments. :wink::rolleyes:

If they can keep him alive for as long as possible, they will. The Old Fart is a valuable political prop. :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many evil people here.

if you turn evil because of your own righteousness to fight against 'evil'.

what is the point of fighting evil?

There is evil in God's presence too....are you God? Job 1: 6-7 NASB One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”

Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is evil in God's presence too....are you God? Job 1: 6-7 NASB One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”

Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

My dad told me that if Adam and Eve were Chinese, we would still be in paradise.
Why?
Because they would have eaten the snake instead of the bloody apple!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dad told me that if Adam and Eve were Chinese, we would still be in paradise.
Why?
Because they would have eaten the snake instead of the bloody apple!

You see, God was wise...the Chinese came later...they would have eaten everything..including he tree...:biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice. He certainly won't encounter hack FT doctors, hospital bed shortages, and most certainly won't need any PG card for wonderfully subsidized medical treatments. :wink::rolleyes:

If they can keep him alive for as long as possible, they will. The Old Fart is a valuable political prop. :cool:

They fear to die.
As die they will before the first joss stick lighted for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY finish burning

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en