• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Own up spinless idiots

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Spineless idiots who reduced my points!

Not saying you lah

Wah!

You can think of upping steffychunnychowcheebyelangchowhaiduidouhoifar and not thing of upzing me?

Bloody Hell!

OK OK OK It is lanjiao langjiao lanjiao and I will stop banging my lang on the urinal to get out the last few pesky droplets

Now you can upz me :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'll have to observe you using lanjiao and not langjeow a few times more. :biggrin:

WAH!

You wanting your pound of flesh, kilo of flesh even with pints of blood hmmm liters of blood
lanjiao to you.

I squeeze squeeze my lan to get that last few droplets out after taking a piss and not knock holes in the urinal.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well done! :biggrin:

Is my cheebye and lanchowhai etc etc enunciated to the perfection of Queen's English?
Such as steffychunnychowcheebyelangchowhaiduidouhoifar ?

Last edited by a moderator:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's not important. The only important thing is whether he upz you.. :wink:

Sarcastic but trueful remark. This handsome begged one of my higher point clones for points but see me no up because my power is 1. Wait till he reaches 995, he will go around begging those with 1 power. haha. :wink: