• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim man openly incites Muslims to treat Singapore as Israel & to attack Singapore

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_OwzmgqUm6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OnceIsrael launches its own war, Singapore will have to face the Muslim people of South East Asia.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Muslim man openly incites Muslims to treat Singapore as Israel & to attack Singap

This cock fellow is trying to create controversies so that his books can sell lah.

I just wonder why people always wack Singapore when they need to score points. All these started with the Mat across the causeway who use Singapore as a diversion to hide their inefficiencies.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Muslim man openly incites Muslims to treat Singapore as Israel & to attack Singap

This cock fellow is trying to create controversies so that his books can sell lah.

I just wonder why people always wack Singapore when they need to score points. All these started with the Mat across the causeway who use Singapore as a diversion to hide their inefficiencies.

Just look at his appearance and you can tell straight away, what type of person he is, even before the interview started...was I wrong to
judged? This idiot is fanning fire with words. Yes I do not condone war but does he really know what is happening in gaza...read,see and hear only that's what these ppl following the herd....and supporting the violent group. Nobody wins in war and most citizen will suffer.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

BMT_1.jpg

kurttay.jpg

10533560_510993375712843_2657444988410130184_n.jpg

Come! Our mighty NSmen will crush you like a Cockroach

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you notice, this certain group of people is always talking about violence, fighting, killing.

Then keep on saying that they are peaceful, merciful, etc.

Just look at his appearance and you can tell straight away, what type of person he is, even before the interview started...was I wrong to
judged? This idiot is fanning fire with words. Yes I do not condone war but does he really know what is happening in gaza...read,see and hear only that's what these ppl following the herd....and supporting the violent group. Nobody wins in war and most citizen will suffer.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

997020_10203597605233891_6508178609321156532_n.jpg

Hamas supporter GMS will be cheering on this guy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He speaks the truth. Singapore is the Little Israel of SE Asia. Only the blind do not see.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He speaks the truth. Singapore is the Little Israel of SE Asia. Only the blind do not see.

sinkies do not see and the world do not see,that the true terrorist is the west and the jews!!!!!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is wrong. Sinkapore is not Israel. Sinkapore is Sinkapore. Israel is Israel. Only Sinkapore is Israel's best friend in this part of the world. Period.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL n LKY shud sue him dead.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL n LKY shud sue him dead.[/QUOTE

If this action is taken by either of them, I will be the first to crowd-fund them.

I will do a about turn and give them my vote in 2016.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't worry. Israel will nuke the muslims.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our army was trained by the Israelis, as far back as that. We have been in bed with them since. And then we supported the war of mass disappearance when bigger countries remain neutral. If the terrorists start attacking singapore who caused it? And for what in return?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

I need not watch video nor care what he said but based on yr thread title, he is not too far from perfectly right. :smile: :biggrin: :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shit on sole lky also good at using matland as bogeyman

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Palestine does not want peace and never wanted peace.

imagesizer

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Great. Too crowded nowadays. Finally can have some population control.