• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean professional in his 30s neck-deep in debt

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, come to think of it, his behaviour has been engineered in the process of sinkie development, typical pap products. most sinkies want to feel good after going thru years of study and nsf.
in the past, i believed many nsf sinkies were introduced to MLM schemes nearing ROD period.:biggrin:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, come to think of it, his behaviour has been engineered in the process of sinkie development, typical pap products. most sinkies want to feel good after going thru years of study and nsf.
in the past, i believed many nsf sinkies were introduced to MLM schemes nearing ROD period.:biggrin:

You have a choice, be a debtor or creditor. Be a MLM team lead or MLM follower. You want to smoke people or let people smoke u.

If you are fat and stupid like RUN, it's ok if you are male.
If you are chio and stupid, it's ok if you are female.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you got brains. dun feel bad about yourself...

You have a choice, be a debtor or creditor. Be a MLM team lead or MLM follower. You want to smoke people or let people smoke u.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I am the product of the PAP and a huge supporter of the party too. However, apart from a mortgage, I have never borrowed money in my life and have always kept expenditure well within my means.

The PAP taught me to be prudent. That's why the PAP is the best.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the product of the PAP and a huge supporter of the party too. However, apart from a mortgage, I have never borrowed money in my life and have always kept expenditure well within my means.

A good PAPfollower is one who is willing to be enslaved by debts for the sake of owning an inflated car or property, so that he will obediently work hard and serve his NS to protect his indebted assets. If you accidentally scratched the car of one such follower........trust me, he will bash u up as if you fucked his wife.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, pap is the best, just like you are a hero...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I had seen your CPF statement, you are indeed my hero.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore-dreaming-2009508292.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss we know you like to show off. But i know you r the kind type that is willing to help those in need. People like me.... who can help you in return to spend your money.and without remorse when every cent is used. So how about it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss we know you like to show off. But i know you r the kind type that is willing to help those in need. People like me.... who can help you in return to spend your money.and without remorse when every cent is used. So how about it.

I am not showing off because I attribute any success that I have to the PAP. I take no credit whatsoever.

Without the PAP, I would be penniless and an abject failure in life. However, the PAP helped me make my life so much better. For that, I will be forever grateful to LKY and LHL.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not showing off because I attribute any success that I have to the PAP. I take no credit whatsoever.

Without the PAP, I would be penniless and an abject failure in life. However, the PAP helped me make my life so much better. For that, I will be forever grateful to LKY and LHL.

ok you not showing off but you will b rewarded with 99 virgins in your after life if you do your part to help the needy ones like me now.

think about it.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Without White Scums there would have been no need
For the best and brightest to upgrade to other places
In order to better realise their full potential
You have yet to be completely Unsinkified
Remember to book a place for your corpse
In eternal freezer for travel at warp speed

[video=youtube;XQQYbKT_rMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQQYbKT_rMg[/video]

J92bNp

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember initially your story of 800k cpf savings belongs to your relative. Don't know why Later the story becomes yours.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

some people doesn't know how to make a choice..they use their untrained emotion to decide the best for their temptation and pleasure.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Membership has its privileges. Not everyone can suck up to the PAP, especially when you have integrity. :biggrin: