• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-gf want me to preg her before her marriage.

hunter123

Bros,
Need your advise on this.
My ex-gf want me to preg her before her marriage in Sep this year.
She is quite a looker, & still have some feelings for me, & I still have feelings for her as well.
But due to my job that have many overseas business trips, we kinda broken off peacefully.

I will be back to sg next week & suppose to meet her.

Appreciate all the bros out there for your advise...
"Shall I go ahead & have some sessions with her to preg her before her big day in Sep?"

Thanks!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loot lah wait for Christmas?
18 years later go reclaim back your kid and thank the 便宜老爸 for 18 years free upbringing

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bros,
She is quite a looker, & still have some feelings for me, & I still have feelings for her as well.
But due to my job that have many overseas business trips, we kinda broken off peacefully.

"Shall I go ahead & have some sessions with her to preg her before her big day in Sep?"

Thanks!!

women are nothing but trouble..after the preg, more troubles, want this and want that...get away from her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros,

Thanks!!

Please do not commit or abet in paternity fraud. Think of how her future husband's feels.

In fact, all married men should not assume that the babies emerging from their wife's birth canal are their own. Do a DNA paternity test first before you sign the birth certificate.

How many fathers out there have unwittingly raised bastards for years, until one day they receive a nasty surprise: a blood transfusion cannot be done because the son's blood type doesn't match his? :rolleyes:

Trust means nothing, facts are more valuable.

Be a smart man, don't be a gong kia. :cool:

76cf4_5279417734_1a546d759e_m.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bros,

Thanks!!

oh by the way, if she is an EX, then remain as EX and dun create any bullshit with each other ever after.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More likely to be an invented fantasy story. Why would a woman want to be pregnant before marriage for no rhyme or reason and can guarantee that one night of sex act will make that happen?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More likely to be an invented fantasy story. Why would a woman want to be pregnant before marriage for no rhyme or reason and can guarantee that one night of sex act will make that happen?

If you troll the sister forum often enough, this kind of tale pops up very regularly.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros,

Thanks!!

you dumbass! you want to pay for child support every month?!

while her hubby has all the fun playing with your kid?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the girl got this kind of behaviour, better not get married. Become single mother is a better option. The marriage will be a lifeless one.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not uncommon.

Usually, in Australia, baby arrives first before marriage.
1. Tax reasons. They still want welfare cheques.
2. Not enough money to get married.

Also, for those single childless in the late 30s, the women are dying to get knocked up. I have a few offers because Asian guys tend to save money, treat their women better and do housework. (Where did they get this idea from?)

When they look at you with cougar eyes, run as far as you can.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, for those single childless in the late 30s, the women are dying to get knocked up. I have a few offers because Asian guys tend to save money, treat their women better and do housework. (Where did they get this idea from?)

Beware of the sperm bandits. They lie about being on birth control or 'today is a safe day' or say things like 'don't use a condom, I want to feel you inside me'. :biggrin:

See those childless women in the 30s or early 40s who look wistfully at other people's children or shower their affections on pets as substitutes for children? Watch out for them. They would do anything to experience motherhood, including poking holes in your condoms. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not uncommon.

Usually, in Australia, baby arrives first before marriage.
1. Tax reasons. They still want welfare cheques.
2. Not enough money to get married.

When they look at you with cougar eyes, run as far as you can.

Beware of the sperm bandits. They lie about being on birth control or 'today is a safe day' or say things like 'don't use a condom, I want to feel you inside me'. :biggrin:

See those childless women in the 30s or early 40s who look wistfully at other people's children or shower their affections on pets as substitutes for children? Watch out for them. They would do anything to experience motherhood, including poking holes in your condoms. :wink:

Thanks for the warning... Being single feels great ever..haha!!!!! especially when you have the money to enjoy.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, you seems to be tempted on ego trip (other than getting your rocks off). Seriously, is your head screwed on tight -more so if you exited relationship?

And you seem so callous on outcome, no guilt? Support for offspring? :rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

it should be:"need your advice on this." & "appreciate all the bros out there for your advice"
yah, i think it's like that :o:o:o