• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guy bashes up 5 girls for beating up 1 girl

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/30MqyjiXZng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A man was shown on video coming to the rescue of a girl who was being beaten up by five other girls at a Chinese restaurant.
The video started by showing the gang of girls beating and kicking the victim.
It is unclear why they were attacking her, but they were heard urging each other to continue.
Suddenly, a man dressed in black rushed onto the scene and started to pull the girls off the victim.
The man, who was tall and strongly built, started to fend off the attackers one by one.
He even punched a long-haired attacker out of the way.
The girls retaliated by hitting him back with items they could grab from nearby.
One of the girls slammed a large blue container onto his head, but he just turned around and threw it away.
Some of the girls then grabbed plastic chairs and started to hit him, but the guy just flung it away as well.
The place was in chaos as the fighting continued and the remaining patrons rushed to the exit. In the end, other male restaurant patrons and workers pulled the man out of the eatery to stop the fighting.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/c...-being-bullied-gang-five#sthash.iWNYxJ8o.dpuf

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/caught-camera-man-comes-rescue-girl-being-bullied-gang-five

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: guy beat girls where got hero? coward ah! :biggrin: got guts lai lah!

Why is a guy beating a girl not a good thing in a competition or in self-defense? :rolleyes:

So if a woman tries to rob you you'll obediently give your money to her, because 'good men don't hit women', right? :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i will offer my virginity to her.... i know. she was 30 years late but heck, it's not my fault.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my god, I will willingly fly over Ukraine, crawl the deepest tunnels in Gaza and even search deep in Ebola country just to get my hands on the last piece of Soursop.

Sure or not? The fucking last piece is deep inside Tonychat's asshole leh.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
watched the video,dunno who is right who is wrong,not sure whether the guy is related to the girl.but one thing for sure is u see the way he fight, he is fearless.a man will only fights like that if something belongs to him and wanna protect it.

if PAP ask me to fight like that , all i can say is wait long long.....:mad: