• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much do our President, PM and MPs worth?

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can get the info?

NZ Prime Minister John Key looks set to remain on the list as his personal worth rose to $55m, up from the minimum $50m last year.

Key's major assets which, like all MPs', are listed in the Register of Pecuniary Interests include a $10m mansion in Parnell and a holiday home in Hawaii worth more than $6m. His investments are held in a blind trust.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are worth this

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

or this

image-6-for-dictators-meet-their-demise-gallery-813635594.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can get the info?

NZ Prime Minister John Key looks set to remain on the list as his personal worth rose to $55m, up from the minimum $50m last year.

Key's major assets which, like all MPs', are listed in the Register of Pecuniary Interests include a $10m mansion in Parnell and a holiday home in Hawaii worth more than $6m. His investments are held in a blind trust.

Here they do away with the Estate Duty and Inheritance Tax to keep their assets and cash a deep secret..

Tharman is flawed when he abolished it saying it will attract hugh inflow which is good for Singapore to be a Fund management hub.
I google and discovered that in 2004, we collected a record of 356 million in such taxes, largely from the super rich Khoo Teck huat.

Tharman failed or deliberately cast aside the other argument..that by declaring all assets, our taxman can know which income are not declared or might have slipped through the net.

It is a sure way to find out someone's other sources of income.

Was it intended to be this way..that by abolishing these taxes, one can hide other source of income from the taxman.?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I google and discovered that in 2004, we collected a record of 356 million in such taxes, largely from the super rich Khoo Teck huat......

I heard that the PAP civil servants don't have to pay taxes:confused: Is that why LKY isn't on record as one of the wealthiest persons in Spore:confused:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that the PAP civil servants don't have to pay taxes:confused: Is that why LKY isn't on record as one of the wealthiest persons in Spore:confused:

Sori he came to sg in birthday suit, he will go in same style ie go with nothing from this world............ unless he has cow sense to remit beforehand to Bank OF Giam Lor Wang into his own account...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sori he came to sg in birthday suit, he will go in same style ie go with nothing from this world............ unless he has cow sense to remit beforehand to Bank OF Giam Lor Wang into his own account...

Are we able to view on-line , all the ministers declared assets & all the PAP parliamentary representatives plus the oppositions too?. They have to declare their assets right?

The IM, SM, President?? immortal minister, that is...

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are we able to view on-line , all the ministers declared assets & all the PAP parliamentary representatives plus the oppositions too?. They have to declare their assets right?

The IM, SM, President?? immortal minister, that is...

Old Mafia Mentor always says that his government is clean. How to know that he and his cronies are clean if they they don't have to publicly declare their assets.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Mafia Mentor always says that his government is clean. How to know that he and his cronies are clean if they they don't have to publicly declare their assets.

I think they do declare, but it is FOR THEIR EYES ONLY...who to check?, making a list? & counting it twice!. We never get to see....I can tell you , I am clean & honest...I bathed this morning...I gave the extra change back to the cashier, but the other day, I FORGOT TO SCAN my 1 Kg of Tiger Prawns at the self check out...ha ha ha ha