• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

forgotten serve and fuckoff (saf) units.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
beside the famous kongkamdos, ndu and guards, also got other units quite siong and not so famous. eg. signals, scout and snipers. think most siong one is clerk. knn, no clerk, saf sure die. the other siong unit is medic, knn, anyhow poke syringes but will never get charge. knnbccb.

bros, any vocations i missed.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
beside the famous kongkamdos, ndu and guards, also got other units quite siong and not so famous. eg. signals, scout and snipers. think most siong one is clerk. knn, no clerk, saf sure die. the other siong unit is medic, knn, anyhow poke syringes but will never get charge. knnbccb.

Last time got Army Cook Vocation. Heard that it was very siong too.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the other siong unit is medic, knn, anyhow poke syringes but will never get charge. knnbccb.

Yes, being a medic is very siong. You have to run the medical centre, with all its politics. And then you need to do the play-acting role of triage and treatment when doing outfield training. And then you have to deal with real casualties.

I don't really enjoy poking needles or drawing blood for captains and majors. I thought such jobs should be reserved for regular senior medics instead of a lowly corporal, but apparently, they just want to siam. KNNBCCB!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was a mess boy...:biggrin: like the name suggest, i like to mess things up...:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, being a medic is very siong. You have to run the medical centre, with all its politics. And then you need to do the play-acting role of triage and treatment when doing outfield training. And then you have to deal with real casualties.

I don't really enjoy poking needles or drawing blood for captains and majors. I thought such jobs should be reserved for regular senior medics instead of a lowly corporal, but apparently, they just want to siam. KNNBCCB!

Not really, depends on where you're posted to. At the medical centres of better units, no one dares to play punk with medics.

Luvurbaht

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cook very important i would say.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Storeman is also very important. If there is no one do the logistics and deliver supplies, you'll still die even if you have obtained IPPT gold. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Engineers are Siong but most times dun get the recognition they deserve.
Amour at least get their own black berets.
Remembered a chap who thought he was getting the good life being posted to engineers....he thought is the professional type of engineers....with uni degrees. Got the shock of his life on first day of enlistment.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Engineers are Siong but most times dun get the recognition they deserve.
Amour at least get their own black berets.
Remembered a chap who thought he was getting the good life being posted to engineers....he thought is the professional type of engineers....with uni degrees. Got the shock of his life on first day of enlistment.

1st 90 days of army is recruit life lah...where got go straight to pioneer vocation...enter into engineer camp, yes! :biggrin: