• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Allowing Her Son To Shit Publicly Outside Chinatown MRT

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: TR EMERITUS

DEAR TRS, I SAW A PRC ALLOWING HER SON TO SHIT PUBLICLY OUTSIDE CHINATOWN MRT
Post date: 30 Jul 2014 - 8:37pm

10588965_510187982444812_205624571_n.jpg

Dear The Real Singapore,

Today I saw a PRC women allowing her son to shit publicly into a drain right beside Chinatown MRT station. This is very disturbing to me and I told her to bring her son to the toilet instead. However, she told me that I shouldn't tell her what to do and she say that there is nothing wrong for letting her son shit publicly into a drain.

She then started scolding me and saying about how Singaporeans think that they are very classy and always think that they are better than the PRCs. She say that PRCs are also human and that they also need to shit.

Worse of all after she let her son shit into the drain she threw the tissue paper she used to wipe her son buttocks all over the floor and just walk off! How is this kind of behaviour acceptable?

Is there a cultural clash or something? Recently I also see a video of a PRC women allowing her son to shit publicly in the streets of Hong Kong.

What would you do when you encounter this kind of behaviour?

Maybe we can add this into a photo compilation to celebrate our Singapore 50th Anniversary next year?

How we "Singaporeans" have degenerated from a fishing village into people that allow their children to shit everywhere in the public.

TRS reader Eric

End of article

Aguero

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's new? :rolleyes:

Toddler poops on plane: a 'stain on Chinese civilization'

Staff Reporter
2014-07-25

mainland_kid_pooping_in_mk-172626_copy1.jpg

The infamous photo of a Chinese boy pooping publicly on a street in Hong Kong this April. (Internet photo)

An ethnic Chinese family allowed their toddler to defecate in the cabin of a Delta Air Lines flight from Beijing to Detroit, prompting internet outrage, the Chinese-language Hong Kong Economic Times reported on July 23.

The boy was traveling with his parents and grandparents, who insisted on letting the young boy defecate despite protests from other passengers and flight attendants.

A passenger cited by the newspaper said the parents spread newspaper on the seat so that the boy could defecate. The smell then spread throughout the cabin.

Many netizens recalled the infamous photo of a Chinese kid defecating publicly on the street in Hong Kong, which caused a similar furor. Some netizens stated that this was a great stain on the history of Chinese civilization, while others sympathized with the parents and said getting caught short can happen to anyone.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0507_a13.jpg

Can you Stinkees donch be so xenophobic and be more embracing to my FT pets - shit and all? *hee*hee*

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swiss Standard!

Fuck you Goh Chok Tong

In Switzerland, they speak German.

Woody meant a Scheiße (Scheisse, meaning shit) standard of living. :biggrin:

Most pet dogs are much better toilet trained than the Tiongs. :rolleyes:

I think during the Cultural Revolution, all the toilets were occupied by Communist Party officials.
The peasants have no choice but to do it on the spot when it comes to answering the call of nature.
Maybe the Long March had something to do with it too. You're constantly on the move in a military campaign, so you pee and shit on the spot wherever you go.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eric should call the authority to give the tiongbu a fine for littering.
However, my personal experience is foreigners are dealt with more lightly. I called the smrt staff last time I saw one ah tiong cut nails in the station. Staff came over and just told he not to do it. So much for those bullshit about few hundred dollars fine for littering.

Then again, how much choices do sinkies have in the making up of 6.9m?
You want ah tiongs, ah nehs, pinoys or what?

Oh, if you can see ah tiongs shitting in public and throwing the sai tissue all around, beware of eating at tiong stalls. What goes on behind the scene may be worse especially when these foreigners have no respect for the locals or people around them.

Last edited: