• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay man did a Amy Chong racist comments

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Facebook is full of idiots, regardless or race, language, religion, nationality and gender.

Azlan is one of them.

Why do people insist on 'debating' with these twits on Facebook?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See what i mean?

Once they start eating food and not getting hungry and getting more energy, they start their insult and bashing for whatever reason. Their mosque teach them to behave like this after having food?

I do not know what it wrong with such human beings.

When they are hungry and no food to eat, they don't have the energy to think and then blur blur fly in a route to challenge the missile.

Once they have food already and get some energy, then they start to insult others. Are they having too much energy or eat too much meat?

Maybe they should go hungry for another month so that they have no energy to type.

Chump, no need to KPKB behind your PC lah. Fuck home to Malaysia and fuck UMNO if you have the balls!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racial tension is brewing, thanks to the PAP's import foreigners policy. When sinkees can't take it out on foreigners, they start to turn against each other.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an idiot to post his moniker on linkedin. Now everyone know his bros company drag down with his ethics.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
TqwXC2H.jpg
[/QUOTE

Wow Hoa Sai Liao..... He 1st bring in Chinese, now he bring in Christian... Good show coming up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A police report has been made by sinkie4life and also this from kelvin yip

10516749_576467459131159_8155279624602943758_n.jpg

These are proud chinese that are doing the right thing. It's about time these things were done. These m&d babi fuckers are getting more and more embolden and disrespectful from their usual selves.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody wants free publicity (negative, but hey, no publicity is bad) can do an "Azlan"....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racial tension is brewing, thanks to the PAP's import foreigners policy. When sinkees can't take it out on foreigners, they start to turn against each other.

It takes 2 hands to clap. Which races in singapore are always blaming the majority race in singapore? You understand the concept of 2 hands to clap? One side always complains and blames the other side. While the other side has to do all the clapping. Sinkie chinese have been bending over backwards for these m&ds and shit skins and being blamed for racism and all sorts of isms despite it not being their fault at all.

I want you to clap your hands and don't move your left hand at all just move your right hand and clap. This is the case in singapore where sinkie chinese are the right hand trying to clap while the left hand (m&ds, shit skins) don't do shit. In this case the left hand needs to be blamed too. No use trying to deflect it to Fts or what not these fuckers need to be told to clap.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgive my little adik lah, let's show tolerance and forgiveness. After all, it is the Hari Raya month. :biggrin:
In the name of Allah, most compassionate and most merciful. :eek:

FFBD1FDBC289515B514A84585F87.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what i mean?

Once they start eating food and not getting hungry and getting more energy, they start their insult and bashing for whatever reason. Their mosque teach them to behave like this after having food?

I do not know what it wrong with such human beings.

When they are hungry and no food to eat, they don't have the energy to think and then blur blur fly in a route to challenge the missile.

Once they have food already and get some energy, then they start to insult others. Are they having too much energy or eat too much meat?

Maybe they should go hungry for another month so that they have no energy to type.

What do you mean when they have no food to eat they have no energy and are blur blur.

Even when they HAVE food to eat, they have no energy, especially for hard work and are still as blur! LoL

ZaoBao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which religion must keep emphasizing itself and reminding its followers it is a religion of peace? Why No other reminded to do so?

此地无银三百俩。