• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which country will you go to during national day??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies,

since you guys hate the PAP so much and cannot stand to see them wayang during the national day on TV, so any plans to get away from national days?

The PAP uses the country flag and country's resources for their own self-interest gain and wayang on TV during national day like damn patriotic...just cannot stand such hypocrisy.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies,

since you guys hate the PAP so much and cannot stand to see them wayang during the national day on TV, so any plans to get away from national days?

The PAP uses the country flag and country's resources for their own self-interest gain and wayang on TV during national day like damn patriotic...just cannot stand such hypocrisy.

NDP is becoming a chore and joke. Let this be another nail in PAP's coffin

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies,

since you guys hate the PAP so much and cannot stand to see them wayang during the national day on TV, so any plans to get away from national days?.....

There's an event coming up at Hong Lim Park.

For more details go to tr emeritus.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies,

So short weekend where can we go other than Malaysia, Batam and Bintan?

Our Foreign Trash Tonychat here is trying to promote his beloved country Malaysia again..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies,

You don't need to physically get away from National Day to avoid National Day, you know.

You can always do your own thing while the silly parade is going on... read a book, dine out, go for a run.

I can't remember the last time when I've watched a NDP telecast from start to finish.

I'm only interested in the NDP if there are cockups or someone died during the parade. Those can be enjoyed after the parade is over.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Join the National Day Rally at HongLimPark.
Starting at 12pm. See you there.

Using androidphone, otherwise will paste link from TRE, or hopefully someone from here kindly do this.

jw5

Loyal
Very true, hahahahaha..........................

I can't remember the last time when I've watched an NDP telecast, even for one minute. :biggrin:

You don't need to physically get away from National Day to avoid National Day, you know.

You can always do your own thing while the silly parade is going on... read a book, dine out, go for a run.

I can't remember the last time when I've watched a NDP telecast from start to finish.

I'm only interested in the NDP if there are cockups or someone died during the parade. Those can be enjoyed after the parade is over.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

well, some prefer to get out of the whole country.. to get away from the whole shit...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys still have one more week to plan for your trip out of sinkieland during the stupid national day which glorified the PAP only.

Nothing beats more than showing PAP the middle finger..

Hope you guys enjoy your trip..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
can't remember the last time when I've watched an NDP telecast, even for one minute. :biggrin:

got tricked last year by don't know which kutu: said old fart is dead and wouldn't be appearing at NDP, had to see it with my own eyes :o:o:o

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
As laksaboy pointed out, things like these can always find out after the parade is over, without actually watching it. :biggrin:

hand on the cork waiting to pop mah... end up anti climax put the bottle back... :o:o:o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies,

I need to watch it. This is the time where the command "baris, heads down , ass up, senja tak" is most effective, how can miss :biggrin: