• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This The Beginning of The END?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's one country that will benefit from the sanctions imposed on Russia.

Yes, you guessed it right. It's Sinkieland.

Old Fart's second son is in charge of the Asia-Pacific region of a global wealth management fund. LHY is trying to coax Russian oligarchs to park their ill-gotten money in Sinkieland. He can persuade his brother, who is the current Emperor, to bend whatever rules and laws just to bring Russian money to Sinkieland.

The First Familee will become richer and richer.

It's definitely the beginning of the start of Familee's increasing wealth.

Singapore is tiny in the scheme of things

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good analysis.

Will Russia attack Israel? If it does, I believe it will be the beginning of the END

Beginning of the end will begin when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY repent and tell the truth the whole truth and the complete truth.
He then must kneel in front of Lim Bo Seng Memorial and harakiri himself.

Even then, he should be dragged to nearest lamp post to dangle there to dance.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
does Israel depend on Russia for oil?

No, Israel always buy their oil through third parties, the middlemen of whatever nationalities. Money has no eyes.

Israel and Russian secret services also work together secretly for common interest to contain the crazy islamic militants, the jihadists, their militarism and suicide bombings. The common enemy makes both of them strange bed fellows.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beginning of the end will begin when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY repent and tell the truth the whole truth and the complete truth.
He then must kneel in front of Lim Bo Seng Memorial and harakiri himself.

Even then, he should be dragged to nearest lamp post to dangle there to dance.

Yes, LKY needs to apologise to LBS, JBJ, etc. If he cant do it personally, his eldest son has to apologise on his behalf to appease the dead

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, LKY needs to apologise to LBS, JBJ, etc. If he cant do it personally, his eldest son has to apologise on his behalf to appease the dead

Even after that, LKY be dragged and dangled under lamp post to dance away.
The soul of Lim Bo Seng can chose to forgive him, but many other souls like LHL first wife and Jeya might not forgive him.
I will not forgive LKY until the end of time and he be raped and tieu by legions of ghouls and demons using chainsaws and black and decker power drills on him

His son is smear of smear of shit on sole of shoe and a total nonentity.
He be given many many more arseholes hooted by those smiling smiling nodding nodding heads to him now.

The implosion of LKY gang of moral misfits and greedy pieces of shit will resound around the world

And followed by dancing time for rest of PAPs

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
*I am not sucking up to Uncle Sam, just saying things as they are. After the 9-11 incident, I had a Pakistani colleague tell me "You have Chinese ancestry, and I am muslim, but if someone is going to be top dog in the world, it is better the Americans are the one than any of our peoples."
Cheers!

And I totally agree with this sentiment. As many wrong things the Americans have done, I would much rather live in a world dominated by america and ruled by the american military.

This in fact would be the safest world for Singapore toexist in. Though other countries may beg to differ.

Between american values versus China or India's values, give me american values anytime.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. US and EU's sanctions may hurt and weaken Russia
2. Israel's air and artillery strikes have killed more than 1000 innocent civilians
3. World opinions may be against Israel
4. Violence in Gaza may escalate resulting in more civilian deaths
5. USA is becoming increasingly weak

Will the above make Russia attack Israel?
Will it cause Armageddon?

Is this the beginning of The END?

We can't solve the problems of the world, so let's just focus on getting rid of the PAP. :biggrin: