• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This The Beginning of The END?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With so many analysis, theories and predictions, i wonder whether anyone put your money where your mouth is. What commodity/equities you guys bought to support your theories? Share share leh.... :p

SIA is reporting its 1st qtr results today. I predict that SIA will face a lot of problems ahead

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With so many analysis, theories and predictions, i wonder whether anyone put your money where your mouth is. What commodity/equities you guys bought to support your theories? Share share leh.... :p

the bottomline is which analysis, predictions you agree with?

do you think we may be entering the beginning of The END?

jw5

Loyal
The end of what?

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah................... we will be Finished!" :rolleyes:

LOL ............................ :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The end of what?

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah................... we will be Finished!" :rolleyes:

LOL ............................ :biggrin:

The END of the world. Sounds too dramatic?

with so many nuclear bombs and warheads and so many countries that hv nuclear arms, the world is not safe.

I did mention Armageddon in my 1st thread

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Russia attack Israel? If it does, I believe it will be the beginning of the END

There are too many Russian Jews and it will hardly benefit Russia to attack Israel. Owing to weakness of USA and economic mess in EU, Putin is likely to exert his influence in former eastern bloc countries to make them pro-Russia. Ukraine is the first bite, others will surely be next.

End of the world? Not so soon. Once hamas stop launching their rockets into Israel, peace will return. Israel wants nothing more than the right to live in peace.

jw5

Loyal
Oh, I thought we would be Finished in the sense that we would return to being a fishing village where the men are all labourers and the women all maids. :rolleyes::biggrin:

The END of the world. Sounds too dramatic?

with so many nuclear bombs and warheads and so many countries that hv nuclear arms, the world is not safe.

I did mention Armageddon in my 1st thread

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, I thought we would be Finished in the sense that we would return to being a fishing village where the men are all labourers and the women all maids. :rolleyes::biggrin:

compare the charisma and leadership quality of LHL with Israeli PM Netanyahu and u know LHL shd be sacked

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SIA's 1st Qtr results showed profits dropped 52.4% to $39million. With so much uncertainty and keen competition in the aviation industry, will SIA go into the red this year?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are too many Russian Jews and it will hardly benefit Russia to attack Israel. Owing to weakness of USA and economic mess in EU, Putin is likely to exert his influence in former eastern bloc countries to make them pro-Russia. Ukraine is the first bite, others will surely be next.

End of the world? Not so soon. Once hamas stop launching their rockets into Israel, peace will return. Israel wants nothing more than the right to live in peace.

Good analysis. But will Putin want to stayed influential in that region? Will Israel have some assets that appeal to Russia?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ebola will not cause Russia to attack Israel
Iraq and Syria will remotely affect Russia's plan of action

If you haven't realised most of it is small wars amongst neighbours and posturing by the big boys.

Large scale wars are unlikely to happen, as everyone understands war is bad for business. Nobody wants to hang themselves in a underground bunker like Adolf.

The Ebola virus if it goes pandemic, can turn the whole world upside down.

Furthermore, if you look at the Islamic State of Levant, if the Syrian and Iraqi govt make peace with it, will be a major threat in the middle east, scarier than Iran. The Iranians have Iran to lose, the Islamic rebels have nothing to lose that they haven't beginned with.

Trust me, nobody will touch the nukes, nor Russia will even contemplate attacking Israel. I do have to say that your views should a lack of understanding of international affairs.

The russians had their chance to rule the world during the cold war as the USSR, the chance have long gone. The russians were a mess during the 90s, with military pilots moonlighting as taxi drivers. They haven't even begun to build up their military, fighting a real war will definitely cost them greatly.

The Russians have nothing personal against the Israelis, other than it being US closest ally in the middle east. It can always rely on it previous methods of supplying regional opponents of the Israelites, with arms and military advisors, to fight a proxy war. That said, Egypt, Turkey, Saudi, UAE and Iraq(to a certain extent) are already allied with the US, and most are armed by them. Iran & Syria are Russia's main allies in the region. Clearly we can see that the US have taken the side of Sunni countries while the russians have thrown their lot with the Shi'ites.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may seem there is a slowdown in the US, but actually she is still moving progressively, just that with the end of the Cold War, there is no direct enemy to face-off with, and nothing to show upfront. All the other countries in the world are still struggling to play catch up with what the Yankees were in the 60s and 70s. I just read today that the American Martian rover "Opportunity" was still operating - after a decade on Mars! It will be many years, if not generations before anyone matches this feat. As for leadership, I think the Yanks don't fancy taking that role, it is not worth it financially. In this, their space program is heading towards privatisation, I wonder when Russia or China will be ready for this phase in their space programs. I am not sucking up to Uncle Sam, just saying things as they are. After the 9-11 incident, I had a Pakistani colleague tell me "You have Chinese ancestry, and I am muslim, but if someone is going to be top dog in the world, it is better the Americans are the one than any of our peoples." As for the END, our species will prevail for many milleniums yet, we are more hardy, resilient, and intelligent than any other specie thus known. Cheer up!

Cheers!

............. But USA is surely and slowly in decline. This has resulted in a more chaotic world because of lack of clear leadership

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Power and politics are not about logic. If logic and reasons prevail, there wld be no world conflicts nor war.

Who would have reasoned that Bush and Blair would cook up a lie abt saddam having weapons of mass destruction and because of that lie, invaded Iraq and causing much misery and caused many to die?

So I am not ruling out the possibility of Russia attacking Israel.

Do you completely rule it out?

Everything IS logical.
Jesus, where have u been? Iraq was about the oil sistar!!!

Yes, and you should stop imagining things.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. US and EU's sanctions may hurt and weaken Russia

Is this the beginning of The END?

There's one country that will benefit from the sanctions imposed on Russia.

Yes, you guessed it right. It's Sinkieland.

Old Fart's second son is in charge of the Asia-Pacific region of a global wealth management fund. LHY is trying to coax Russian oligarchs to park their ill-gotten money in Sinkieland. He can persuade his brother, who is the current Emperor, to bend whatever rules and laws just to bring Russian money to Sinkieland.

The First Familee will become richer and richer.

It's definitely the beginning of the start of Familee's increasing wealth.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you haven't realised most of it is small wars amongst neighbours and posturing by the big boys.

Large scale wars are unlikely to happen, as everyone understands war is bad for business. Nobody wants to hang themselves in a underground bunker like Adolf.

The Ebola virus if it goes pandemic, can turn the whole world upside down.

Furthermore, if you look at the Islamic State of Levant, if the Syrian and Iraqi govt make peace with it, will be a major threat in the middle east, scarier than Iran. The Iranians have Iran to lose, the Islamic rebels have nothing to lose that they haven't beginned with.

Trust me, nobody will touch the nukes, nor Russia will even contemplate attacking Israel. I do have to say that your views should a lack of understanding of international affairs.

The russians had their chance to rule the world during the cold war as the USSR, the chance have long gone. The russians were a mess during the 90s, with military pilots moonlighting as taxi drivers. They haven't even begun to build up their military, fighting a real war will definitely cost them greatly.

The Russians have nothing personal against the Israelis, other than it being US closest ally in the middle east. It can always rely on it previous methods of supplying regional opponents of the Israelites, with arms and military advisors, to fight a proxy war. That said, Egypt, Turkey, Saudi, UAE and Iraq(to a certain extent) are already allied with the US, and most are armed by them. Iran & Syria are Russia's main allies in the region. Clearly we can see that the US have taken the side of Sunni countries while the russians have thrown their lot with the Shi'ites.

I hope you are right. But politics sometimes baffle

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may seem there is a slowdown in the US, but actually she is still moving progressively, just that with the end of the Cold War, there is no direct enemy to face-off with, and nothing to show upfront. All the other countries in the world are still struggling to play catch up with what the Yankees were in the 60s and 70s. I just read today that the American Martian rover "Opportunity" was still operating - after a decade on Mars! It will be many years, if not generations before anyone matches this feat. As for leadership, I think the Yanks don't fancy taking that role, it is not worth it financially. In this, their space program is heading towards privatisation, I wonder when Russia or China will be ready for this phase in their space programs. I am not sucking up to Uncle Sam, just saying things as they are. After the 9-11 incident, I had a Pakistani colleague tell me "You have Chinese ancestry, and I am muslim, but if someone is going to be top dog in the world, it is better the Americans are the one than any of our peoples." As for the END, our species will prevail for many milleniums yet, we are more hardy, resilient, and intelligent than any other specie thus known. Cheer up!

Cheers!

Again, I hope you are right. But with rapid progress in most areas, I cant help but feel that mankind is losing control of its own destiny. All it takes is one powerful mad man to destroy the world