• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Inter-ethnic marriages almost doubles over past decade

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just avoid pure breed hokkeins who can only speak hokkein n those kan people...

Dating Indian girl is very troublesome. Especially those "traditional" families. The men in the girl's family are always trying to fuck your shit up. Unless she's very chio, don't bother with all the drama. Better off settling for a Cantonese girl :o

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good to know many Muslim are de-allahnising themselves for the benefit of the whole world.
Maybe its the reverse. They forced the gal to convert and therefore spread their belief.
But actually, many marry non muslims (who then convert for convenience) because they are not so religious and do not want to get stuck in religion. If you marry a muslim, then you are stuck in religious customs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese men are racist. That is why. secondly, keling men will hassle you if you date a keling girl.

If by 'harass' you mean stalk you, ambush you and then attack you with a knife...

Rejected marriage proposal turns bloody
http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/rejected-marriage-proposal-turns-bloody

20131221_jwstabbing7.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once, in public transport(overheard), a Malay granny told her grand daughter(5yrs).
"I put all my $$ in yr name to u b4 I die; but pls do not marry a Malay or Indian; or else I will get out of coffin to take them back".

wow....any comments in this?

Good to know there are still people in the country who understand the original national language.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe its the reverse. They forced the gal to convert and therefore spread their belief.
But actually, many marry non muslims (who then convert for convenience) because they are not so religious and do not want to get stuck in religion. If you marry a muslim, then you are stuck in religious customs.

Not really, I know a Chinese guy who married a Malay-Muslim girl. He didn't need to convert or get circumcised.

Religion is like sexual orientation or political affiliation. There are more people than you think who are assured of their own choices. Also, there are plenty of Muslims out there who aren't that hardcore about their religion... if you know what I mean.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really, I know a Chinese guy who married a Malay-Muslim girl. He didn't need to convert or get circumcised.

Religion is like sexual orientation or political affiliation. There are more people than you think who are assured of their own choices. Also, there are plenty of Muslims out there who aren't that hardcore about their religion... if you know what I mean.

If there is no need to convert, then i think many malaysian malays will be heading to singapore to marry their non muslim partners. maybe there is a niche market for this.This marriage may not be recognised by malaysian muslim courts, but could be legal under civil.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there is no need to convert, then i think many malaysian malays will be heading to singapore to marry their non muslim partners. maybe there is a niche market for this.This marriage may not be recognised by malaysian muslim courts, but could be legal under civil.

simi non mooselim partners?