• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Web Of Fumbling Lies On CPF From One MIW Ministers To Another, Including Old Fart

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Many of us already noe that our hard earned CPF is only to good to look at on Paper, I considered it BURNED!
When you lend a friend cash, he will tell you nothing but lies if he cannot meet the date line to pay up, no diff
wat PAP is doing to Sinkies.

I have never faced a problem withdrawing funds from my CPF account. I've done it for private housing and approved investment schemes with no issues and no delays whatsoever.

If I don't have a problem, I don't see any reason why anyone else would.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every scams start with paying what was promised initially, the only diff with
CPF is that they got the LAW to protect em.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why i say the whole PAP bunch are a load of shit sinkies...

now you know why i advise people to stay away from sinkies...

by the way, who has contributed to CPF.. you let your money enjoyed and played by these bunch of low class human beings.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every scams start with paying what was promised initially, the only diff with
CPF is that they got the LAW to protect em.

And who make and remake and kept remaking the fucking laws?

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This revelation is SHOCKING! It is getting scary how the FAP Traitors are telling one lie to cover another on our CPF money. Besides the glaring contradiction, Tharman also made a shocking revelation that the government used our CPF money to build roads and other infrastructure (to cater to 6.9M population?), which does not generate a return. It sure looks like our retirement funds are used for everything except to be returned to us for our retirement. No wonder many wrote off their CPF money as indirect 35% tax by the government! But why should we when this is our hard-earned money and we are already paying income taxes to the tune of 20%? In developed countries, the citizens enjoy lifelong pension, free education up to tertiary level. In functional countries, such BLATANT BETRAYAL by the government would have resulted in its immediate overtherowing by an understandably angry mob!

Should not the correct approach to hold them accountable to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYb9sRLUDyM

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
phew! that's a relief :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
at least i can tell those beneficiaries that those aren't loose change :wink::wink::wink:

I just withdrew another $50,000 from my CPF yesterday. Once again the process was quick and easy.

The CPF board is an extremely efficient organisation and I commend them for the excellent service.