• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Trust This FAce?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, they're all politicians. I wouldn't trust any politician. If given the choice to pick (elect) one, I would select the lesser evil, that's the best I can do.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I do not know who he is, what he does, or what he preaches. He's not approached me for anything either. For those wish to believe in divine healing, it is their choice. Myself, I do not believe in this or other types of miraculous medical treatment, but those who do, it is their call and I wish them all the best.

Cheers!

You can safely trust this face, not a politician but a divine healer.....

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worse in every department..the face,the eyes,the nose,the hair and the mouth

Last edited: