• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy found on Marina Promenade dumped by Hong Kong father

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The father must be thinking that he is dumping an animal...stupid Hongkie

Is it just me but I think the boy look a little like GMS?

Emak-Kin-260714e.jpg

SINGAPORE - An 11-year-old boy who was found wandering along Marina Promenade on Monday night is believed to have been dumped here by his Hong Kong father.

Police said in a statement on Saturday that they have established his identity and are working closely with the Hong Kong Police Force, who have detained a 45-year-old man there who is related to him.

"Investigations are ongoing and arrangements will be made to return the boy to his place of origin as soon as possible," the statement added.

Metro Radio Hong Kong reported on its website that the man is the boy's father and had flown from Hong Kong to Singapore, left the boy behind and travelled back alone two days later.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand if someone wants to dump an old geezer in his 90's who can't even walk, & probably senile but not a young child which still has a future.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's quite sad to see this, apparently, his father also smart that he knows that sg is more welfare than hk. so he chose to dump him here.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore - a hub for money laundering, gambling, human trafficking and now the dumping of unwanted children. :biggrin:

samstom

Alfrescian
Loyal
read from hk apple daily that the son got mental illness, and his mom left him, the new mom not willing to take care of him too. The dad is new immigrant from PRC.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is mildly retarded, that's all! just last saturday, i was at kfc in towner road, feasting on my chicky lickin good. i saw a father and son, the father was so accommodating to his son, he bought him the meal set and he was making noise and i think that's tantrum from my perspective. father was around 60 and son around 30s... sad view...i felt sad for them, in my heart, i tell myself that i will not want to have children, the risks are far too high if you have a son like that...

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the kid's body organ could fetch some money..sinkie dump their old folks in JB, foreigners dump theirs in sinkieland....

would be better off for him to deposit his turd in the philippines....with the mindanao separatists, or in a sabah eco-resort, in order for mindanaon muslim rebels to pick him up.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
another possible outcome is adoption, perhaps the PINK.dot LBGT folks can step in to 'help' the boy to 'help' themselve...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore - a hub for money laundering, gambling, human trafficking and now the dumping of unwanted children. :biggrin:

Organs harvested from young unwanted children cost a premium for those who needed them making cause for even more laughing for the MIWs on the way to their banks

samstom

Alfrescian
Loyal
China so big cannot dump there, must fly all the way to SG to dump. :rolleyes::biggrin:

apple daily reported the father read that sg's welfare for a child is better than that of hk, so he chose to dump him here.
really is....:kma:

Last edited: