• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I expect the 'pro-family' people to petition for this movie to be banned or censored

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I expect the 'pro-family' people to petition for this movie to be banned or censo

sure ban in singapore, south korea, all muslim states. Maybe even china.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I expect the 'pro-family' people to petition for this movie to be banned or censo

You think this movie will get to be screened for general public? RA21 more likely. mm.. if it ever gets to screens here in the first place that is.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Made for women lah, boring shit, where's the money shot?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Banning a movie got use meh? Just download lor...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Made for women lah, boring shit, where's the money shot?

Woman or girls no need to see that kind of make belief show.
Give me a call and I take you to one thousand shades of colors and more.
Just do not beg and beg me for more next day and take your number and be patient in the que.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Banning a movie got use meh? Just download lor...

They want to send a message that the government (i.e. the board of film censors) promotes healthy, pro-family values. It will be an act of political intent.

Same reason why they banned Ashley Madison, and those gay penguin books.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm making this prediction now.

'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Ban: After Movie Trailer Airs, Groups Want The '50 Shades' Film Banned

http://www.ibtimes.com/fifty-shades...irs-groups-want-50-shades-film-banned-1639516

[video=youtube;SfZWFDs0LxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZWFDs0LxA[/video]

Sinkies are under PAP bondage daily. So what's wrong.

Besides the book's bondage is all over the web.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If they ban the film who are they trying to protect: the filipinos, the ah nehs, the PRC chinese or Sporeans :confused:

Stegen

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know who in this forum will do that. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no lah they anti-gay only

Wrong. Try again.

sdQ3OWQ.png

Block Ashley Madison - Singapore
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Block-Ashley-Madison-Singapore/386402181463095

1381943_386407081462605_1101035473_n.jpg

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wrong. Try again.

I see. christian sinkies blame ang moh site for husbands and wives cheating on their ugly sinkie spouses.

low quality means low quality. ban things cannot change low quality to high quality. plastic surgery and penis extension maybe can.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Give an inch and they will take a yard. These "pro-family" religious groups are trying to push the boundaries of politics and society. If we continue to give in to them, who knows what they want to ban next? KTV lounges. Massage parlors. Whorehouses. Atheist books and websites. And what else?

Even A-mei's song Rainbow was banned from being performed at a music festival held at Gardens by the Bay.

We should throw these religious fanatics back to the Stone Age where they belong.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

They want to send a message that the government (i.e. the board of film censors) promotes healthy, pro-family values. It will be an act of political intent.

Same reason why they banned Ashley Madison, and those gay penguin books.

Nah. This is good heterosexual sex. Fornication maybe but it's a grey area in Singapore .Haha.
The pro family brigade will be fine.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The book is all over the web. A simple search and you can download load it but it is trash. Terrible bondage. And this actress has no boobs.

jw5

Loyal

They will probably object to the SM/bondage that only appeared at the end of the trailer. :wink:

Nah. This is good heterosexual sex. Fornication maybe but it's a grey area in Singapore .Haha.
The pro family brigade will be fine.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

They will probably object to the SM/bondage that only appeared at the end of the trailer. :wink:

but the MDA people will get orgasms and hard ons watching it.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

This movie looks like crap. Google Veronica Avluv and enjoy the real stuff.