• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng protest against Israel at Hong Lim Park

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And the truth only with you and the Israelis ?
Israelies who came into land lived in by Palestinians for generations after generations and who kick the Palestinians out so that they can live there?
Even more jew residents built in occupied terrritory since peace treaty began.

Like the truth in Stinkapore only with the PAPs?

Let both sides have equivalent arms and let them fight it out.
Not Israelis with modern arms fighting Palestinians with Palestinians arms tied behind them and not allowed modern weapons of war
Let Palestinians have white phosphorus rockets that can be aimed accurately at schools in Tel Aviv Haifa and Nazareth.
Maybe then the Israelies will make peace.
Not the current rubbish which is hell for the other side.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
the man with the placard obviously doesn't know what he is protesting against. Israel has a right to defend itself from the repeated and insolent rocket attacks from the terrorists in gaza who use schools, mosques and residential areas to fire their rockets.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i support Israel anytime.

In fact, Israel shows too much restraint; considering the firepower they have. They should do a Japanese shook ching to wipe out all elements of Hamas.

Hamas would not have so much mercy if the tables were turned.

GMS - you look like a fool; thank god you didnt win the last GE

i dont care about middle east or middle west. i'll sappork which ever side that is willing to pay MORE for my vote.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the man with the placard obviously doesn't know what he is protesting against. Israel has a right to defend itself from the repeated and insolent rocket attacks from the terrorists in gaza who use schools, mosques and residential areas to fire their rockets.

Fucking israelis occupying the land they stole from Palestinians with force and they intend to keep what they stole by force especially when the other side only got home made rockets that thy insolently fire at the israelis.

Opps!

I forgot I talking to one remaining head down down and arsehole up high high to be fuck to be tiew to be kanned by MIWs who stole power by force and terrror from all of us and not raping hundreds of billions from all of us.

Luckily for us the end will come soon when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will become a corpse and his rotten empire implode from its inherent rottenese

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am totally against Palestinians.

The fact is that Israel had committed vast atrocities and this is not the first time. Granted that Hamas is a terrorist organization and the Palestinians are no angels but the reaction is totally disproportionate. And again, this is not the first time

jw5

Loyal
It's about time that Goh Meng Seng gets Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (Internet Moniker: Scroobal) to be his foil.

ROTFL ................................. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no problem with the Palestinian people but I do I have issues with how Hamas is dealing with this conflict.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the truth only with you and the Israelis ?
Israelies who came into land lived in by Palestinians for generations after generations and who kick the Palestinians out so that they can live there?
Even more jew residents built in occupied terrritory since peace treaty began.

Like the truth in Stinkapore only with the PAPs?

Let both sides have equivalent arms and let them fight it out.
Not Israelis with modern arms fighting Palestinians with Palestinians arms tied behind them and not allowed modern weapons of war
Let Palestinians have white phosphorus rockets that can be aimed accurately at schools in Tel Aviv Haifa and Nazareth.
Maybe then the Israelies will make peace.
Not the current rubbish which is hell for the other side.

There is no point arguing on who owns the land first for Israel themselves also have their ancestral link to the land for the past few thousands years.

Fact was UN partitioned the land into Arab and Israeli in 1948. Jews accepted the partitioned but arab refused and invaded Israel only to lose more land. What there to complain?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The first casualty of war is always the truth.

Israel uses missiles to protect its civilians while Hamas uses civilians to protect its rockets stockpile. The tactic for hamas is simply to use civilians and civilian infrastructures as human shield to stockpile their weaponry and as base to fire rocket indiscriminately at Israeli cities inviting Israel to respond. And when civilians get kill as a result of defensive response from IDF, Hamas will use this these cases as showpiece for propaganda in order to turn world's opinion against Israel. After all the pictures of child corpses is a very powerful tool to sway opinions.

The actions of the likes of GMS in blaming Israel for every mishap doesn't in anyway help the situation but only serve to encourage Hamas to continue using civilians as human shield because the tactic works. They are equally as guilty as Hamas and got blood stain in their hands.

Agree with you.

But still feel Israeli reaction has been disproportionate and this is hardly the first time

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a fairly objective historical analysis of the conflict, I think. Of course, there will be some of you who think it's too pro-Israeli.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8EDW88CBo-8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely Agree that GMS should get Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (Internet Moniker: Scroobal) to be his foil. :wink:

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother cheebye is in my mouth. After I tieu her until her cheebyehoifar I got to lick it it to make it better. She beg and beg me to do so as she go into 7th heaven that your father got no chance of bringing her ....

Your mother Puay cb is too smelly for me....let ah Neh Kan Puay ning bo CBB.... mother fucking mouth spewing same silly piano strings cb wordings across all subjects...thought at least you got balls not to come back after Sammy ban you ...no brain no ball MF ....

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking israelis occupying the land they stole from Palestinians with force and they intend to keep what they stole by force especially when the other side only got home made rockets that thy insolently fire at the israelis.

Opps!

I forgot I talking to one remaining head down down and arsehole up high high to be fuck to be tiew to be kanned by MIWs who stole power by force and terrror from all of us and not raping hundreds of billions from all of us.

Luckily for us the end will come soon when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will become a corpse and his rotten empire implode from its inherent rottenese

If based on this logic of land stealing by the israelis, singapore should be returned to the malays, australia returned to the aborigines, the USA to the Red Indians and New Zealand to the Maoris.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Opps!

i think the arabs never considered palestinians/ lebanese to be another arab. just like iraq and iran and kurdistan which does not exist anymore where the persian heritage is certainly anything but thicker then blood. so ...close but no cigar.

palestinians have always been provocative. the arabs only like this part to keep israelis busy.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of using his time to fight for locals. he uses time n effort to fight for the pap n foreigners. He will be held up by the pap as an example of a quality oppo in the pappies scare campaign.

I must give credit to GMS for standing up to what he believes.

However, Mr Goh, dun be too simple minded. The Palestine-Israeli issue is not about Israel bullying the Palestine. It goes both ways. Are you also going to tell Hamas to quit those shelling of Israel and the terrorist attacks?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you.

But still feel Israeli reaction has been disproportionate and this is hardly the first time

There is no way to measure proportionality. For instance if Hamas suicide bomber detonate and kill dozens of Israeli civilians in a cafe, is it proportionate for Israel to send a suicide bomber to a eatery outlet in Gaza?

From a macro view Israel got the right to defend herself. If Hamas keeps firing rocket into Israeli cities threatening lives, it reasonable and justifiable for Israel to seek to remove this threat. It not a question of proportionality.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine Singapore blockaded by Malaysia. No exit and entry by road, ship or air. That is gaza.
The fatah palestinian faction in the west bank achieved nothing despite being peaceful. New settlemnts are still being built on their land.people with nothing to lose and are cornered will eventually fight like a wounded animal. And that is what you are witnessing right now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People can protest or be activists for whatever cause they want in Hong Lim Park. It already is a mockery to require official permission to protest and be confined to a small park for doing so, but nevertheless it remains the best possible outlet for public expression.

Gay rights, women's rights, animal rights, conservation of nature etc. It need not necessarily be directly related to Singapore politics.

I am no fan of Goh Meng Seng, but the way some of you pappy shills attack him and use him as an intermediary to bash the opposition is getting quite tiresome.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah seng is the man! from sinkie politics hoot kah israel kee...:biggrin:

997020_10203597605233891_6508178609321156532_n.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the arabs never considered palestinians/ lebanese to be another arab. just like iraq and iran and kurdistan which does not exist anymore where the persian heritage is certainly anything but thicker then blood. so ...close but no cigar.

palestinians have always been provocative. the arabs only like this part to keep israelis busy.

They maybe arabs or at last speak the language, but they are not all muslims. The lebanese I think are only 50% muslims.The rest are christians arabs. Of the lebanese, many of them are australian citizens but some choose to live in lebanon.