• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shane todd case: Sg authorities destroyed crucial dna evidence

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the other mules or agents for industrial, economic, and military espionage are typically chinks (tiongs and taiwanese) who have obtained u.s. citizenship. in the following case, they recruited an old white boy, robert maegerle, nonetheless. notice how sg frequently plays a role in such cases as a conduit, either financially or otherwise, in the whole process. :wink:

http://www.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2...d-of-economic-espionage-for-chinese-companies

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the other mules or agents for industrial, economic, and military espionage are typically chinks (tiongs and taiwanese) who have obtained u.s. citizenship. in the following case, they recruited an old white boy, robert maegerle, nonetheless. notice how sg frequently plays a role in such cases as a conduit, either financially or otherwise, in the whole process. :wink:

http://www.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2...d-of-economic-espionage-for-chinese-companies

Or as the pappies eloquently put it: "Singapore is a gateway between the East and West."

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if they can't invent anything of value, they can steal it by fronting an american white boy claiming to work for a sinkie-registered company to deal with an american company with a target technology and or manufacturing process under export controls. this modus operandi has been in use by tiong and korean "shell" companies (a.k.a. industrial espionage entities) in the bay area for decades. why are sinkies so dumb? :rolleyes:

I think sinkies are not so stupid. As i have mentioned in my earlier post on this thread, this is a suspicious death to me. The one acting stupid is the sinkies living in the Bay Area. In particular, your neighbour in the Bay Area, Scroobal, who seems to think that Todd's parents are barking up the wrong tree. Please look for stupid sinkies in your bay area first.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think sinkies are not so stupid. As i have mentioned in my earlier post on this thread, this is a suspicious death to me. The one acting stupid is the sinkies living in the Bay Area. In particular, your neighbour in the Bay Area, Scroobal, who seems to think that Todd's parents are barking up the wrong tree. Please look for stupid sinkies in your bay area first.

scroobal does not live in the bay area. i have every sinkie constantly tracked and monitored in the bay area, and scroobal is not one of them. :eek:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Todd's case he was stupid to work for a firm in an authoritarian state in the first place.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese company hires US scientist to develop something that can pose a threat to US military.

More likely assassination than suicide.

Definitely an assassination. Shane Todd was going to expose how AStar was helping Chinese companies steal US technology. Ah Tiong agents killed Shane and sinkapore did the cover up. Even the cover up was so shabbily done. Read the testimonies of the witnesses at the inquiry. The coroner's verdict was a big joke.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Todd's case he was stupid to work for a firm in an authoritarian state in the first place.

Angmos have no blinking idea how bad sinkapore is ...they read all the glowing news from angmo publications. Sinkapore scores A for spinning. After all, we have the biggest spin doctor call Lee Kuan Yew who is able to con the world that he is a sage.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmos have no blinking idea how bad sinkapore is ...they read all the glowing news from angmo publications. Sinkapore scores A for spinning. After all, we have the biggest spin doctor call Lee Kuan Yew who is able to con the world that he is a sage.

but Ang Mohs dont want to sanction or invade Singapore. Look at other such countries. One authoritarian leader, one human rights violation and you get sanctions, UN resolutions and invasions--Iraq, Afghanistan Libya. SG where got?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know about this specified case...but past dealings with A-Star, IME type of institution led me to conclude that they can invent anything of value let alone revolutionary that warrant assassination .....

AStar is flooded with pseudo-sinkees (foreigners paid to become sinkees). PAP Government spent at least half a million on scholarship for each of them.

AStar's unspoken mandate is to help China steal western technology. AStar pretends to be a research institute, hiring lots of foreigners to give it a veneer of respectability. The AStar research institutes then buy equipments that are not available to the Ah Tiongs and let the pseudo-sinkees from China to use and then transfer the technology back to their motherland.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
AStar is flooded with pseudo-sinkees (foreigners paid to become sinkees). PAP Government spent at least half a million on scholarship for each of them.

AStar's unspoken mandate is to help China steal western technology. AStar pretends to be a research institute, hiring lots of foreigners to give it a veneer of respectability. The AStar research institutes then buy equipments that are not available to the Ah Tiongs and let the pseudo-sinkees from China to use and then transfer the technology back to their motherland.

and who asked an ang moh like Todd to work for them? CMI in US can go elsewhere what.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but Ang Mohs dont want to sanction or invade Singapore. Look at other such countries. One authoritarian leader, one human rights violation and you get sanctions, UN resolutions and invasions--Iraq, Afghanistan Libya. SG where got?

Short of a major violation, yankees just close an eye. That's why sinkapore work furiously to put out the Shane Todd fire. Minister flies to US to placate the yanks. A wayang inquiry and a ludicrous verdict that followed.
Fortunately, the parents of Shane Todd is keeping the fire, albeit dim, alive.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Short of a major violation, yankees just close an eye. That's why sinkapore work furiously to put out the Shane Todd fire. Minister flies to US to placate the yanks. A wayang inquiry and a ludicrous verdict that followed.
Fortunately, the parents of Shane Todd is keeping the fire, albeit dim, alive.

Minister fly or dont fly the US wont bother. Sinkies are screwed for life because the West doesnt care. But if this was Iraq the US would hold a M1 tank to the PM's head.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately you are very right.

I was given a tour of their recent "pride and joy" projects. Most of the projects there have little value or no possible commercial product interest. You just have lots of highly paid "scientists" and "pHds" collecting money for nothing and some developing products that can be done by a team of poly or uni students.

In reality, what they really lack is the crucial connection to understand and forsee what the market wants, what cutting edge technology is and then develop far ahead of the curve. Not spend another three to five years "developing" whats already available. By the time they are done developing whats available now, its already obsolete and they just wasted taxpayers money.

If this is what the brightest can come up with, I am worried for the competitiveness of Sg technology-wise.

Don't know about this specified case...but past dealings with A-Star, IME type of institution led me to conclude that they can invent anything of value let alone revolutionary that warrant assassination .....

Last edited:

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately you are very right.

I was given a tour of their recent "pride and joy" projects. Most of the projects there have little value or no possible commercial product interest. You just have lots of highly paid "scientists" and "pHds" collecting money for nothing and some developing products that can be done by a team of poly or uni students.

In reality, what they really lack is the crucial connection to understand and forsee what the market wants, what cutting edge technology is and then develop far ahead of the curve. Not spend another three to five years "developing" whats already available. By the time they are done developing whats available now, its already obsolete and they just wasted taxpayers money.

If this is what the brightest can come up with, I am worried for the competitiveness of Sg technology-wise.

Agreed....they are in no way near anything that's technological cutting edge and of commercial value...and well, these PhDs aren't really paid that great anyway, though it still too much for what they are contributing..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Definitely an assassination. Shane Todd was going to expose how AStar was helping Chinese companies steal US technology. Ah Tiong agents killed Shane and sinkapore did the cover up. Even the cover up was so shabbily done. Read the testimonies of the witnesses at the inquiry. The coroner's verdict was a big joke.

I think that is a very plausible theory.