• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

100 millionth Filipino due early Sunday

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give the Pinoys lahars to eat and pyroclastic flows to drink
Will turn any kind of Pinoy into the good kind of Pinoy.

Give that diet also to the fucking PAPs and all their associates.
Will make them reincarnate into better lifeforms like bedbugs and ticks and blowflies

kumsiah kumsiah to one who agree with me on giving pinoys lahars to eat and pyroclastic flows to drink.
I cannot repay you by thanking you in name as perhaps that might do a disfavour to you and attract attention of the bad kind.
If you want me to thank you in public, I do that only if you drop a private note to me that you do not mind that.

BUT

the day will come when we all yum seng and yum seng to the singing and dancing on table tops and streets.
We then can laugh and say who we are in the open to the sight of PAPs dancing under lamp posts and yum seng many times again